Chapter 12 (Clara and Zayn)

Hey everyone! Hope your all still liking the story! lol keep commenting, fanning and voting please! Love you all! Thanks for the support so far! Lana XxXxXxxXxXxXxXxxXxX ;D

Clara's POV

I stretched my arms high above my head and brought them back down to rub my forehead, trying to wake myself up. I turned round so I was on my side facing Zayn. He was still sleeping; wearing nothing but his pyjama bottoms. I smiled as I looked at him, lying there sleeping contently. I suddenly felt the urge to poke him, so I got out my finger and prodded his arm. "Oww. What?.." he moaned, making me giggle. He slowly opened his big brown eyes; a smile spreading onto his face as he saw me lying beside him. "Hey you," he said, flashing his pearly white teeth at me. He ran a hand through his jet black hair, still in a quiff. "Hey." I replied with a smile. We sat there staring at each other for about 10 minutes, just smiling and laughing. "You going to get up then?" I asked laughing. "Only if you are." he replied, bringing his hand up to touch my face.

He brought his lips close to mine, closing the distance between us and kissed me gently, making me smile. "I don't know weather I want to get up now." I said after we broke apart. He laughed and pushed the covers down, climbing out of bed as he did. Wow, I forgot how good his six-pack looked. I suddenly found myself staring at him because he then winked at me playfully as he made his way to the bathroom. I blushed and lay back down on the bed again, staring at the ceiling thinking 'Oh my god. That's my boyfrined in there.' I still couldn't believe my luck. I mean, i was dating thee Zayn Malik from 'One Direction'. What more could I possibly want! This is like every girls dream! Well maybe not every girls dream, but they definately have a dream to date someone from 'One Direction'!

I jumped as my Blackberry vibrated, warning me that there was a text message. Probably from Ashley. I grabbed it off the bedside table and looked at the screen to see it say 'You've got 1 new message from Mrs Styles'. She changed her name on my phone as soon as she saw Harry on the X-Factor. I hit view and it said 'Heyy, we're on r way to Molls. Wat u 2 doin 2day? Xxx' I smiled and replied 'I duno yet, we havent decided, but i'm sure we'll do something good ;)' As soon as I hit the send button, Zayn walked out of the bathroom; his hair all gelled looking hot as usual. "So what you wanna do today?" he asked, jumping onto the bed again. "What about the cinema?" I replied with a flirty smile. "Sounds good." he replied, putting his arm around my shoulder as I leaned against his bare chest. I grabbed my Blackberry and sent Ashley a text saying 'We're goin to the cinema lol ;)' Zayn saw me type it and as soon as it was finished, he said "What's so funny about going to the cinema?" "Because, I always messed about saying 'I'm going to the cinema with Zayn today!' before I even met you. Yeah, I was that obsessed." I replied smiling, making him laugh. "I guess your dreams came true then." he replied, tightening his grip around my shoulder.

********************************************************************************************************************

I pulled on my sweater and zipped up my body warmer, making my way back into the bedroom. I could see Zayn looking in the mirror in the bathroom. "Come on lover boy, that's like the 7th time you've looked in the mirror this morning." I said as I grabbed his hand pulling him away from the mirror. "Seriously babe! You couldn't get any hotter!" I said as he looked at me and smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into me.

We walked out of the hotel hand in hand, when we suddenly heard a teenage girl scream "OH MY GOD! IT'S ZAYN MALIK!" I looked at Zayn who rolled his eyes, as if to say 'Please don't bother me crazed fan.' She ran over to us along with a few friends. "Alright girlies, how's it going?" Zayn said, trying to keep them calm so they wouldn't attract anymore female attention. After a few minutes, Zayn decided that they could take a few photos and he signed a few foreheads and phones too. Yeah wierd I know but hey he's famous. After saying an emotional good-bye to the group of girls, we made our way to car.

______________________________________________________________________________________

We got to the cinema, walking hand in hand to the ticket desk. "2 tickets to 'Meet the little Folkers' please." Zayn said to the woman at the ticket desk. "Are you Zayn Malik?!" she squeeled at him. Zayn looked at me and rolled his eyes. This was the 3rd fan this morning that we've had to fight off. "Yup! That's me! Look, I really just want to go see the movie with my girlfriend, without being disturbed. Please." he replied back as nicely as possible. "I totally understand. But did you say girlfriend?" she asked, raising her eye brows at me. "Yes, I did indeed. Why do you have a problem with my gorgeous girl here?" he asked, toughening up to her. I could feel he was getting tense so I squeezed his hand tighter to let him know it was okay. "No not at all! I just didn't know you were taken! That's all!" she replied, startled by this side of Zayn. I thought it was quite hot actually and I was quite flattered that he did it because of me. "There you go! Enjoy the movie!" she replied with a grin as she handed us the tickets. I smiled back at her but she just sent back a scowl when Zayn wasn't looking. How rude!

We walked to door 3 and sat down at the back with our box of salted pop corn. "I know what you're planning Zayn Malik." I said as I sat down in my seat. He then put a smirk on his face, making me laugh. "See! You already know me too well." he replied, putting his arm around my shoulder making me smile. "I love you." he whispered. I could feel my heart do a double beat, making my heart rate increase. "I love you too." I whispered back. He then pulled me in for a snog, pressing his lips hard against mine. I was started to make him groan as I ran my tongue along his lips.

The movie was so funny and we actually didn't make out the whole way through it surprisingly! We walked out of the cinema and sprinted to the car, because the fans had somehow found out where we were. I blame the ticket lady personally. My Blackberry started buzzing in my pocket so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's moi!" Ashley said down the phone. Something must have happened because you could hear Harry laughing in the background.

"Oh hey! What's up?"

"Well, we were at Molls house and me and Haz fell asleep right?"

"Right.."

"We woke up to find Louis and Molls weren't there!"

"Oh gosh, I think I know where this is going." I replied nudging Zayn.

"So we started wondering where they were and Haz put his hands in his pocket and realised the condom that was in there was gone!" All you could here was Harry in hysterics in the background.

"Oh my god! Zayn get a load of this! Molly and Lou did 'it'!" I said to him, making quotation marks with my hands. His eyes grew wide, then he smiled and said "I knew they would soon, I mean he looks at her like hes mentally stripping her!" I laughed pretty hard at this and I think Harry heard him say it too.

"Well, I just thought I'd let you know. Anyway, what you guys doing? Did you go to the cinema?"

"Yeah, we went to see 'Meet the little Fockers' it was hilarious. We're on our way to lunch now actually."

"Really?! So are we! Do you want to meet up somewhere?"

"Sure why not! How about we meet at Starbucks?"

"Well me and Haz were going to go to 'TGI Fridays'."

"Oh my gosh! I love that place! Yeah we'll meet you there then!"

"Okay we'll see you there then! Byee!"

"Bye!"

I hung up and looked at Zayn. "So vas' happenin?" he asked making me smile. "We're going to meet Ashley and Harry at 'TGI Fridays'. Is that okay?" I asked. "Cool! Lets go then!" he said as he started the car.

********************************************************************************************************************

Hope you all liked this chapter! Please comment, vote and fan! Thank youuu! Lana XxXxXxXxX :D