Mom took him outside with me tailing behind her and dad leading us to the car. I shut the door behind us and locked it securely as I saw mom getting in the backseat with him. I ran to the front seat, near to the driver's seat and looked back to see my brother coughing little, his glittery eyes boring into mine but the only inhuman thing was he wasn't blinking. My breath caught up and it was really hard to breathe and dad breaking the speed limits was something not so good. I clutched into my seat belt and closed my eyes and after what it seems like a minute we were in the familiar hospital which actually took half an hour to reach. We were in the emergency  entrance and it all feels like moving in a trance. Everything went in a blur until I settled down in the seat in front of ICU. There were things like 'he is fine', 'this is quite normal' a lot of things. I was sweating in a fully air conditioned hospital until he was shifted in to his room, still unconscious with glucose bottles attached to his wrists. That is when I was finally back into the real world. I took large amounts of oxygen by taking deep breaths. I looked at my watch, it was 10 in the night. I couldn't believe that we have been in this hospital closely for 2 hours. My dad was informing Aunt May, one of the few who isn't scared of me. I had my mother's bag with me, don't know how I caught her bag in my hand, but it was good. I really hated disturbing Ruby but I wanted her to know right now or else she will kill me when she comes to know about this. Literally she will. I dialed her number in my mother's phone and took few more breaths and called it. The ringing started and after the 3rd ring Mrs. Celsia took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. Celsia, this is Janet."

"Janet, my dear, you alright?" I remembered me asking Jayson the question. My heart clenched at the memory and I swapped back to reality.

"Actually Mrs. Celsia, it would be great if you hand over your phone to Ruby." I said hoping it wasn't mean.

"Sure my dear, but please tell if you need any help or anything."

"I will Mrs. Celsia. Thank You" I completed and waited for Ruby to get hold of the phone. As soon as she said hello I started rambling out whatever happened without skipping a single detail. She gave the perfect ohs, hmms and okays at the correct intervals which is what one of the best things about her. She is a great listener. She asked me to calm down and came as soon as possible with her parents and consoled me.

Right now sitting here in front of his room feels so stupid and wrong. He wasn't in his room and still no one let me in and waiting outside the room is useless, I know. Not letting me in is considerable. Patient hygiene is really important and I should not ruin it, especially my own brother's who I love and care about. I waited for what it seems like an hour before I doze off quickly for a minute or so before I heard footsteps. I looked up to find the Celcia family walking towards us. Yes us, I don't know when did my parents got here and if they are here that means Jayson is also here. I tried peeping in but there were also curtains which forbid me from seeing him. I hate all these curtains. I looked to my left to see that Mrs. Celsia is carrying a package and I really did wished it was her signature muffins. i am craving for whatever Ruby's mother has made and one of the fact is she is a great cook. My mother has forgotten to cook. Not so long after I was the age 6. Before that my mother and Mrs. Celcia would bake and cook together and serve the Celcia and Luv family who were best friends. I sighed at the thought and looked at the nearing family. My bestie ran towards me when she was just 5 or 6 tiles away and hugged me as I hugged her back. We sat on the chairs and she looked at me and gave a silent message: Everything will be Alright. My mother and Mrs. Celsia hugged each other while the men shook hands. I could see the small baby bump growing in Mrs. Celsia's tummy and I could be no more happier for Ruby. She always needed a younger sibling which is one of the reason (despite the sismance) she always came to me whenever something bad happens. I know she is not only here to take care of me but also for Jay. She sees him as her own younger brother and has been more of a sister to him than I can ever be. I try distancing from people I love, that only includes my family and Celcias and Aunt May, so that I can keep them safe.

I smiled as Mrs. Celcia handed over me the package asking me to open only when we see Jayson and I never disobeys her. She is my favorite and I never want to hurt her.We waited for a few more minutes when nurse said that we can go and see him but asked us not to give him any stress. We obeyed and thanked her as we got into his room. He was staring outside through the large window beside his bed and he was attached to machines. It hurts me seeing him like this but I tried my best not showing my reaction on my face. He turns, most probably sensing people, and looked at us and smiled. His childish smile and sparkling eyes were some things that has the power to make me ignore everything else.

"Hey big sissies, how you both?" he asked in a mild sound which felt sharper than stabbing hundreds of  knife to my chest. "Shouldn't we be asking that to you?" Ruby spoke up and he giggles which indeed was passed to everyone in the room. I loved when he smiled, when he giggled. When he acted as if there was nothing wrong. I just want him like this. Forever.