✈ |Rising Hopes

NSA : Ajit Doval played by Paresh Rawal as shown above.

----------X----------

Rage.

His demeanour reflected the thirst of revenge. Prime Minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi sat with his eyes closed and his chin rested on his backhands.

The silence was a signal to the fumes of fire sparking inside him. Ajit Sir was looking at him waiting for him to break his silence while Defence Minister had innumerable thoughts in his mind.

What would be PM's decision?
What role would he play?
Will he able to carry out his responsibility and a lot of insecurities.

Whereas, the army personnels keenly looked at him to announce for the strike. And finally, after ten minutes, the PM spoke.

"I have nothing to say. This is a huge loss to our motherland. The loss of seventy five sons to her service is sorrowful." He said taking a deep breathe. He continued:

"Feel the pain of your motherland. Feel the pain of a mother whose unarmed son is killed and react accordingly." He said coming to the point.

"Sir, We have the best team. You just instruct us." Defence Minister said.

"I will say only one thing. Dear Army, Do whatever you want. I set you free from every restriction and rule. Just fire. Kill them and avenge the death of your brothers. Plan the deadliest strategy and do let me know what are the requirements. I promise to fulfil all of the needs but remember, it should be fruitful. Till then, I'll see some more ways to teach them a lesson. We need to answer these terrorists." The PM spoke angrily yet calmly.

"As you say sir." Ajit Sir said.

"Also, Once the planning is done, do make me aware of it. And everything has to be done fast. Give them no time to react.  " He said and got up along with him everybody else too stood.

"Jai Hind." He said getting the same response from other meeting members and left.

As soon as PM left, everybody took their seats back.

"We need to take the action as soon as possible Sir. We should not give them time to take protective measures." The Defence minister gave his point.

"We destroyed their five launch pads previous time, We should plan something else in a different way. Maybe another Surgical Strike?" General Trivedi said.

"Sir, its still less destructive than what they have done. We need more now. This time, they might already be prepared for it. It can come back to us too!" General Kanungo kept his point.

The juniors were silently listening. What they wanted were orders! Orders to Plan and Attack.

"We should not go for the ground strike this time Sir. In my opinion, it would be dangerous for our soldiers. Special Forces should probably not take part in this." The RAW head said making Vihaan's eyes widen. He clenched his fists. Ragini and Pallavi looked at their boss with a sudden kind of amusement and then back at Vihaan who was clenching his jaw.

Jai gave a slight look towards Vihaan.
Vihaan saw him and Jai mocked him through his eyes to which Vihaan lost his control.

"This is not fair Sir. You certainly are doubting our capabilities. We soldiers come in the army not to sit safely but serve our nation whenever the opportunity is given. You are snatching our opportunity."
Vihaan politely shot back making the RAW Head quiet.

And yet again, Jai and Vihaan looked towards each other but this time, Vihaan mocking at him.

"Yes Sir. And Special Forces are really powerful. If we wont take their help then we might face many challenges."
Ragini concluded.