|Disclaimer|

As from the start of the journey,
I have been telling that the story is divided into two parts, here they are.

> The Battle not on the Border

After Surgical Strike, there were many ups and downs in Shergils' life. Battling with all the problems and unsettled peace of mind, how they find their light staying in the dark for so long, is all what you will find in this part.

Also, you will witness the role of Sharma siblings in the lives of the Shergil family.

The character set up of two new characters Ragini who is playing Vihaan's sister and Laksh who is playing Pallavi's brother, in the plot will be included in this part itself.

A pinch of attraction and pairing will act as  garnishing to the whole segment! ;)

> The War Cry

The story of the 4 protagonists, who are living a joyful life takes a turn after the India faces a terror attack in Pulwama, a city and a notified area council in Pulwama district, in India’s northern union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. 

The nation gets outraged when they discover 40 unarmed innocent CRPF soldiers who were returning to their home, killed unethically.

Representing the nation, Ragini, Laksh,Vihaan and Pallavi come together in service to the country and form a team to avenge the brutal crime.

Time for another strike!

Who's in?

--------------------------X------------------------

the_clumsygirll
Presentation of the book is inspired from "The Naive Rebel" written by the above tagged writer.