⌛|Indescribable

Hey Guyzzz...
Welcome Back to Nation's Pride!.
So....
I guess we left the last part at a cliffhanger!!!
Let's see what it was about.
Many PMed me regarding what they think and only one person has managed to crack it up!! And that is..

dYnAmIc_123
i.e. Me!!!! 😂😂

So let's see what happened!!
Fingers crossed...
Happy Reading...
________________________________________

Two days later,

Ragini was sitting in her room. Her exam was near and Vihaan had strictly asked her to sit and study. One day in the afternoon, he came home early and what he found was Ragini passing her time with Neha. The sisters were sitting in the drawing room and were chit chatting while Bharati and Raavi too were around them giggling to each other on some topic.

Already frustrated Vihaan's anger reached its peak and he shouted!!

"Rraaaggiiinnnnniiii!!!!!! "
The voice was soo dangerous that all shivered and looked towards him. Ragini and Neha immediately stood up.

"Are you a little immature kid who doesn't know to prepare for exams!!! For whom a supervisor must sit on their heads!!? Huh?!! "
He shouts on her.

"Bhai.... "
She stumbles.

"Shut up!! Your examination which will decide your career, your whole future is nearing and you are here sippin' coffee and talking nonsense!! Your hard work to reach here is sheer waste if you aren't able to make it!!! Are you getting it!!!??? Your sacrifice of 5 years, living without us... Your family is shit if you aren't able to get hold of your dream!! How can you act so careless!!!! "
He was scolding her very much and as an elder brother he was very much right at his point. All the sacrifices the family had to make to live without their baby girl... It wasn't easy...

Ragini's head was down and she was weeping silently. He wasn't letting her speak. Vihaan turns to Neha.

"And you!! Why aren't you strict on her!? Instead chatting with her!! What talks do both of you have that never end!! "

"Vihaan...calm down... We understand your point.. But first listen to us.. "
Says Neha rubbing his shoulders trying to calm him down but he wasn't getting any cool. He just kept glaring both of his sisters.

"Go in your room and study before I get more high on anger! Go!! "
He says and Ragini turns when only Bharati who was listening to everything comes and says..

"Stop Ragu!!! And Vihu you.... Always scolding your younger sister...! Atleast listen to the poor child... She was studying the whole day while Neha had an eye on her. After that we decided to give her a coffee break and then only you entered. And you know what.. She respects you this much that even she denied for the short 10 minute break but it was Neha who told her that it was important. The time since you came here, you are only shouting and shouting on her though she isn't at fault... I know beta that you are very worried for her and her dream but more that you it's her who is adamant to achieve it. I know my daughter... After all I am her mother... Don't get tensed for these things my son... "
She says pampering Ragini.

There was a pin drop silence in the room. Ragini, Vihaan and Neha we're constantly looking at Bharati with wide eyes. Words weren't forming in Ragini's mouth. The tears which were of sadness of getting scolded terribly by her brother were now being replaced by tears of joy. Neha was smiling ssoooo much that even she started crying and Vihaan was just tearing inwardly. His eyes got the spark.