✈ |Impact

I'm back!

It's sad to see the sudden decrease in views and votes but then, hell yeah! This is my favourite book and am gonna complete this! Atleast for those readers who love this and had been constantly supporting this.

And guys, I was a lil down seeing the sudden decrease in the votes and all but a review from NikkithaKJ in Blue Star Community Reviews has triggered me back. Here you go!

---------X---------

The day was all busy for the reporters of every possible existing news channel as they called up to their Kashmir unit or maybe travelled to Pulwama to take the footage and pictures of the attack scene.

The nation was shocked. The day, when many were planning different things to make their Valentine special this year just left them stunned.

Though, some people didn't get affected much but the majority of the the country was stunned, shocked and outraged.

Every Indian house sounded,

"The attack resulted in the deaths of 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel and the attacker. The responsibility for the attack was claimed by the Pakistan-based Islamist militant group Jaish-e-Mohammed. The attacker was Adil Ahmad Dar, a local from Pulwama district, and a member of Jaish-e-Mohammed. Aari reporting live from News24 with cameraman Rajat." 

"The explosives used in the attack were determined through forensic probe to be ammonium nitrate, nitro-glycerin and RDX. During investigation into the attack, the identity of the suicide bomber to be Adil Ahmad Dar was confirmed through DNA matching with that of his father. Amit Sharma reporting live from ANP news with cameraman Harshit."

Around 15:15 local time (09:45 GMT) on 14 February, Adil Ahmad Dar drove a vehicle packed with explosives into a convoy of 78 buses carrying Indian paramilitary police inPulwama, on the heavily guarded Srinagar-Jammu highway. It was a devastating attack - the worst carried out against Indian forces in decades. PM Modi to address the country soon. Ridhima reporting live from SSK news with cameraman Dikshant."

And same happened in Sonia's home too. She was feeding Tanmay food when her father returned from his showroom and sat down to see the news.

"Aatankwaadi nahi sudhar sakte!"
( Terrorists can never mend their ways.)
He said angrily and switched on the TV while Sonia and her son who were still oblivion to this saw him amused.

"Papa, what's the matter?"
Sonia asked.

"Aatanki hamla hua hai Kashmir ke ek gaanv mein. Chaalis sainik mar gaye. Ab dekhte hain yeh Modi kya karta hai!"

(There had been a terror attack in one of the village of Kashmirs. 40 soldiers got martyred. Let's wait for the action of Modi.)

And there was nothing left to say for her when Tanmay asked..

"Mumma Aatanki humla kya hota hai?"

(Mumma what is a terror attack?)

But she was way too lost to respond him, afterall she was a soldier's wife. She knew what it meant to him and it did meant something to her too.

Meanwhile,

Shergil's home

"Maa...Please calm down. Please."
Ragini, Pallavi and Neha tried making Bharti calm as the previous events passed through her eyes.