⌛|A Happy Married Life

Happy Reading.

I was supposed to update WAYSC? but I updated this. Sorry. But the reason is, this update is actually a shorter update while that would be a longer one. I have written almost half of it. I am working on it as promised. :)
--------------------------X------------------------------

Finally the day came when Pallavi and Vihaan were supposed to get married. It was decided upon their wish that they wanted to get married through a court marriage.

With many denials and arguements on their way, Vihaan's one strict order was enough to let them act according to their wish. But he promised to throw a party to celebrate their marriage.

Dressed up in a pink saari with minimal makeup and Vihaan ready in a peach kurta, they reached the court and got married. The marriage was witnessed by Ragini, Laksh, Bharti, Sartaj and a few close members.

It was still new for Vihaan and Pallavi because they were unaware of each other's feelings and had still not confessed it  thinking to give the other person time.

"Congratulations. You both are husband and wife from now." The person who arranged the documents of their marriage declared once Pallavi and Vihaan signed.

" I am so excited to call her Bhabhi. Oof!" Ragini said chuckling making Vihaan smile a little and Pallavi blush.
Laksh looked at Pallavi and smiled short.

"Cmon everyone, let's not do any delays. We have a lot to do. " Neha said.

"I'll go home." Laksh said out of a sudden. Vihaan frowned. Ragini and Neha looked confused at him.

"Oye Hero! What nonsense are you talking?" Vihaan asked.

"Bhai...I can't. I just can't come." Laksh said looking down.

Ragini was constantly looking at him. From the time, they have met in the morning, she found something unusual in his behaviour.

"What's wrong Laksh? Won't you tell me?" Vihaan said keeping his hand on his shoulder. Laksh hugged him slowly but tightly.

"If I'll tell you right now, she won't go." Laksh said only audible to Vihaan making him chuckle.

"I can understand, I am a brother of two sisters. But stay strong, or it will become difficult for even her too." Vihaan told him so that only he could listen, finally patting his back.

"Hmm..But I certainly can't come to her grah pravesh. You guys go please. I need some time in alone."
Laksh mumbled.

"Okay. But take care." Vihaan ruffled his hairs and smiled at him. Laksh smiled too and then he went towards Pallavi.

"Happy married life my sister." He smiled big and hugged her. She smiled too.

"I know what's bothering you my baby brother. All these years, I had taken care of you like a mother. And you surely know that a mother knows everything about her child. Isn't it?"  Laksh tightened the hug more forcing the tears to not let out.

"I'll miss you too." She said controlling her emotions.

"Hmmm...Okay I'll go." Laksh broke the hug, smiled at everyone, then started leaving towards his car. All were looking at his dispersing figure.

'Bhaiya? Just a moment please?" Ragini asked Vihaan who nodded.

And then Ragini went behind Laksh.
He was now about o sit in his car when Ragini stopped.

"Wait. Laksh wait."

He at once looked at her and came out of the car.

"What happened?" He asked worried.