⌛|A Tinkling Sensation

Hey Guys!!!
I am here with the update.

I hope everyone enjoyed the previous update. So this one is a lil shifted from the theme of the story.

Here comes an update about pairing and blossoming love between #ViVi and #Raglak.

P.S. I couldnt make better other than ViVi. Anyone with better suggestions?😓😆

Moving on...
----------------------------------------------------------

Vihaan didn't know how to react to this. What he got was a thought that they aren't wrong in thinking about his marriage. He was nearly 30. But was he prepared?

He was. His conscience said. He and his family were altogether happy forgetting what happened in past years and they had started off with new fantastic journeys.

He was ready for the marriage. But with Pallavi? He and Pallavi were best friends since long. They both knew each other in and out completely. She was beautiful, smart, educated, independent, nationalistic like him and well settled.
What all he could ask for in his life partner?

Most importantly, she would understand her duty the most and due to Army and RAW collaboration for various projects they could be together too. Then why a no?

In 5 minutes, Vihaan thought all of this being silent throughout. He was a soldier, he was excellent at taking instant decisions which always went good.

Sensing his silence,

Laksh said,

"It's okay if you need time. You can tell us within a week. We won't bother about the rejection. "

Ragini chuckled and said,

"A week!!? Hahaha. He ain't somebody who would do that. Just wait for a minute or two. You won't go without an answer. And knowing that he is intelligent, we may expect positive result."
She tried to bulge Vihaan.

Laksh nods. Pallavi had her fingers crossed at her back. Vihaan looked at her and said pointing Laksh,

"You yourself said yes or were you compelled by this stupid?"

Pallavi stuttered at the question.

"Myself I agreed."
Finally she said not being able to match his eyes due to shyness.

"You did right. Cmon, I am not a man who deserves rejection. Huh..and you too arent someone who deserves it. So...........I dont have any problem with ....uhm...this alliance."
Vihaan said and immediately left from there to hide his blushing smile.

"Wohhooooooooo!!"
Ragini,Laksh, Bharti, Neha and Raavi shouted excitedly and Ragini jumped on Laksh hugging him tightly. He hugged her back smiling.

Pallavi was dumbstruck. She expected some "time" drama by Vihaan but he didnt do that.

Neha looks at Laksh and Ragini smiling.

"My Next Target."
She murmurs to herself seeing Raglak.

Music starts....(You may play the above video and read this...❤)

The guitar plays and we see Vihaan standing with a cup of coffee in his balcony leaned over the railing smiling satisfied.

Bewajah toh nahi yeh dil bekaraar hai
Tum pasand ho humein yeh ikraar hai

Pallavi started smiling too shyly. Raavi was dancing around her and Bharti came to hug her.

Screen shifts to Raglak,
They break their hug and get stuck to each other eyes.