⌛|Promotion

Heey Guyss..
I am back with an update.

I hope you will like this chapter.

Happy Reading.
================================

After 2 years.....

Air Base
Delhi

A chopper lands on the ground. And then the door of it opens. We see Sartaj, Vihaan and other soldiers coming out of it happily in their uniforms. Some were injured while some had small wounds.

They all stand waiting for the other force. And they see other jets approaching the base.
Soon the planes land and comes Laksh running out happily towards Vihaan.

Both dash into each other hugging one another tightly and smiling.

After a whole of 2 years they were returning back home together.

Mission Sahyog was successful afterall which was under the Special forces and Air forces of Indian Army.

Indian Army launched Operation Sahyog to rescue people in flood-hit Kerala. Indian Army has deployed its men and machinery into disaster relief and rescue operations at Kannur, Kozhikode, Wayanad and Idukki after incessant rain.

And soon we see, many officers in operation including Laksh and Vihaan getting awarded for their bravery.

A lot of things had changed. The Shergill family was back to the track with awhich it haad started. Bharati had worked on herself a lot and had improved much. She had started forgetting less and her medicines were reduced.

Moreover, Vihaan had 2 promotions in these 2 years.

From Major to Lieutenant Colonel to Colonel. All thanks to his art of working.

He was Colonel Vihaan Singh Shergill.

While Laksh was unstoppable. He had achieved a lot in the 2 years. Getting 3 promotions back to back was amazing.
Going from Flight Lieutenant to Flying Officer to Squadron Leader to finally Wing Commander.

He was Wing Commander Laksh Sharma.

Both were one of the respected Army Officials.

While the girls weren't less.

RAW, Delhi

"Sir, the weapons on the site is just a trap. They know that invading India from that side is highly dangerous as most of the army is posted there. Its just to deflect us. We should look for other possible wayouts. Moreover, I think that it may be a warning to India for future. Its just a thought."
Says Ragini reporting her report to the seniors.

"Hmm Maybe but...That's a nice catch!! Investigate more on this and email me this report...I'll carry forward it to General Bakshi."

"Jai Hind Sir!"

"Jai Hind!"
The Boss says and Ragini leaves.
And then enters Pallavi inside.

"Sir, the weapons on the site are Indian weapons and not imported. I approached to find out more as Ragini asked me to do. Sir, the guns are part of Indian Terrorist organizations. These organisations include Babbar Khalsa International, Khalistan Commando Force, Khalistan Liberation Force, and Khalistan Zindabad Force. Sir any of the above can be!!"
Pallavi brings on a new report.