✈ |Life Is Never Easy

Are you happy with Sidharth playing the new character?

Well I have got my three favourites in a frame. I am more than happy.

--------X-------

"Any update Jai? " A fellow officer came to his desk asking.

He sighed as he took of the headphones through which he was performing surveillance.

"Update from there is as impossible as differentiating the colours mixed in black. " Jai says rubbing his temples.

"Why are you being a pessissimist? Keep hope my friend. " The guy said. Jai looked at him giving him his scrutinised looks.

"You mean practical? " Jai said standing from his chair adjusting his uniform.

"Huff! Okay I give up. " The guy said rolling his eyes.

"Better for you. " Jai didnt look at him but wore his army cap.

"Umm By the way, it's your father's death anniversary today. You----" He is cut off by Jai.

"I am sorry as I can't appreciate you to tell me that because I already know it." He says rolling his eyes and packing his survelliance device.

"Let me complete man, I wanted to say you should go home early and.... "
He lacked words.

"And? " Jai gave him a short smile.

"Just do anything to pay him respect and tribute. " His friend said.

"I am over working today. That is the only tribute I can pay him. " Jai said finally leaving the desk but his friend walked along.

"You work overnight everyday Jai! " His friend said concerned.

"Well then everyday is a tribute to my father. " He said giving him a smile which was so mysterious.

"What's wrong with you? You have a family waiting for you at home. And all you do is working overnight! "
His friend said angrily behind him.

Jai stopped in his tracks. His face was stern and deprived any emotion. He turned and yet again plastered a smile forcefully on his face.

"Correction. I HAD a family. "
And with this he turned back, his smile fading and he went on leaving his friend in utmost shock.

"Ja... ai---" He stood there rooted hoping for him to come back and explain but it didn't happen.

Jai Bakshi, A Col. in Military Intelligence hated heading back to his home. He hated going to that place where the sweet memories of the past haunted him because the reality was as bitter. And knowing that he can't live that life again, he had no courage to stay at his home in his conscious.

His day started with work and his day ended with work because he knew if he'll be free even for a moment, he is only going to think about them, his family.

At night,
When he reached home, he did expect a call and ten minutes later to him entering in room, the phone did rang.

A beautiful smile made its way on his face. A smile which was pure and was on his face just because of happiness was very rare to find. He picked up his phone in a ring.

"I knew you are back home. " The person said from other side.

He chuckled a little, his eyes being glassy.

"Jai... " The person took a pause.

"Hmmm.. " He just hummed.

"Mandir mein papa ke naam ki kheer chadha di hai prasad ke liye. "