She walked towards him pushing him out the way snatching the knife out the wall.

"Listen Kentrell I'm sorry ok. I really do apologize because I really flashed out on you calling you out your name and everything. But when I peep shit like that and you know I peep and you don't say anything, what am I suppose to think? You have to say something cuz I woulda killed you for no reason." She said.

"I'm sor-"

"Come on we going to Tay's." She said getting her keys.

"Aye I'm coming too, gotta see dis one." I said with a smile.

"But wait! Y'all not getting a divorce right?" I asked.

"A what?" They asked and I chuckled.

Take that as a hell no

"Well let's go." I said opening the door and then I froze. Seeing A'dream standing in front of me she looked just as shocked as I was.

"Hey A'dream!" My mama said with a smile giving her a hug and she laughed.

"Ma why you got this big ass knife?" She asked her.

"Bouta go kill somebody." She said making me shake my head.

"No she not." My daddy said giving her a hug and she laughed.

"Why is you glowing like dis?" My mama asked with a smile and she rubbed her stomach and that's when I noticed her small bump.

"Again?!" My daddy asked and she nodded while laughing.

"By who?" My mama asked and she put her finger over her lips.

"You nasty." She said and Dream chuckled.

"We gon be back later tho, ok? Y'all can stay here or whatever but if you leave lock up. And don't kill each other." She said and we nodded.

We watched as they got in the car driving away. A'dream looked at me again and I scanned over her body. She was beautiful, you could really see her small bump too because of the tight fitted dress she had on.

"You gonna let me in or do I have to go?" She asked in a quiet calm voice. I stepped aside and she came in sitting on the couch.

I shut the door going to sit down beside her. I watched as she played with her hands, that meant she was nervous and wanted to talk.

"Where Alaidria and King?" I asked.

"I took them to my mother's house. She been wanting to see them." She said and i nodded.

"I see you got yo phone, you haven't seen me calling?" I asked and she nodded.

"So why you don't be answering? A nigga don't be wanting to talk to you. I be wanting to talk to King." I said and she nodded.

"I apologize for that. That was wrong and selfish of me." She said and I sighed.

"You scared of me huh?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Yeah, I'm not tryna get beat on because I am pregnant. But it did happen for my first two pregnancies wouldn't be surprised if it happened for this one." She said calmly.

I laughed peeping the shade she was throwing.

"I'm not gonna hit you." I said and she nodded.

"But you pregnant again? By who?" I asked and she slapped me.

"You, did you forget the time you raped me?" She asked and I sighed. I couldn't even get mad at her, I deserved that.

I looked her in the eyes and grabbed her hand and she flinched a little at my touch. I reached in my pocket pulling out a small bag filled with cocaine.