Ushiten (Fluff)

"Wakatoshi-kunnnnnnn. Come take a photo with me." The redhead called to his captain.

"But we are in class right now Tendou. That would not be very responsible." Ushijima replied, his focus still on his work

"Yeah but the teacher is outside. Come on Toshi. Pleeeeeeaaase. For me?" Tendou looked at Ushijima with puppy dog eyes, that were kinda creepy coming from him but the wing spiker still thought he looked cute.

The brunette sighed and nodded. Tendou sat on Ushijima's lap, shocking him and pulled out his phone. 

"Tendou? Are we going to be doing a self-portrait photograph?" Ushijima asked.

"You mean a selfie? Yeah. Now do duck lips."

"Duck lips?"

"Come on, aren't you like a farmer? You pucker your lips and suck in your cheeks. Like this." Tendou explained, then doing the action he described. 

The tall captain attempted to mirror the red head, failing miserably.

"Duck lips Wakatoshi. Duck lips. You look like your about to throw up. I know everything you do is adorable but that's really not it." The middle blocker sighed and did the action again, dramatising his movements so that Ushijima could get the message. 

After several tries, Ushijima finally got it right.

"Ok, ok. Now keep your face like that and let me take a photo." Tendou held his phone up, did duck lips himself and double checked Ushijima hadn't changed his face. He hadn't. The red head took the photo and checked it. He felt his cheeks go red at the spikers cute expression.

"Tendou? Can I change my facial expression now? My mouth hurts." Ushijima said through the duck lips, his words slightly muffled.

"Huh? Oh yeah." Tendou replied, still looking at the photo.

"Is everything alright Satori? Is there something wrong with the self portrait photograph?"

"No, Toshi. You just look so cute in this picture." Tendou said, showing his phone to his captain.

Ushijima studied the picture closely, shaking his head a few seconds later.

"I apologise Satori, but I can not agree with you. It is you that looks 'so cute' in this self portrait photograph."

Tendou's eyes widened and he blushed.

"Thanks Wakatoshi. Also, please just call it a selfie."