Osasuna {Angst}{Very Slight Smut} Happy Pills

apathetic - showing or feeling no interest, enthusiasm or concern.

He was never one to smile. Never one to laugh. The rare snicker escaped sometimes but that was all. He never was one to put in a lot of effort. He was never one to make the first move. But that was fine. Osamu loved him anyway. He never was one to seem depressed, just merely uninterested. He was one was never one to talk about himself. He was never one to bother others with his problems. He was never one to open up. He was never one to let people in. But that was fine. Osamu loved him anyway. He was apathetic, he didn't know how to express himself. But that was fine. Osamu loved him anyway. 

Suna believed that he loved Osamu. He wasn't sure if what he already felt was love. Emotions confused him. Osamu made him feel weird things. Was it love? He couldn't be bothered to figure it out. 

But he knew, he knew what really gave him a high. He knew what really got him going. And he didn't give a fuck what Osamu thought. Not that he knew, of course. Yet. 

.

.

Osamu noticed that Suna would always seem a little different on Fridays. It was only slightly. But he still noticed that the brunette would seem a little more enthusiastic, not slouch as much, and smile more, only slight smirks though. But he never questioned it. He noticed that if they hung out on the weekends, Suna would be way more touching than usual. But he never questioned it. 

"Hey Rin, can I come over after school? We could work on that science project. Ya mum won't mind if I stay the night right?" Osamu asked his boyfriend who was leaning against the window of the classroom. 

Suna turned to him, his eyes bloodshot and skin pale. "Yeah, that's fine."

Osamu wanted to ask. He wanted to know if Suna was really ok. But he knew what the answer would be. 'I'm fine.'

And so Osamu rocked up to Suna's house around 6 pm that Friday night. As soon as the door opened, a strange smell filled Osamu's nose. Suna was leaning against the door, a lazy smirk upon his face. His eyes red and hair messed up. 

"Uh, hey-" He was cut off as Suna suddenly grabbed his shirt and pulled him in, slamming the door behind him.

"Rin?" He was ignored and his eyes widened when Suna kissed him forcefully, pushing against the door. Too surprised to return the kiss and Suna pulled away and stared at him.

"Kiss me back," it wasn't a question, more of a demand really. Suna was taller than Osamu, but he always slouched so it didn't really make a difference, but now, with the dark brunette leaning over him, trapping him against the door, he felt small.

"What about yer mother? And little sister?" Suna rolled his eyes and dragged Osamu to his room, pushing him onto the bed. 

The room was dark, the air was thick and somewhat smoky. Osamu went to sit up when Suna pushed him flush against the bed and sat on top of him with his legs on either side. 

"Ya should really open a window in her-" Again, cut off by Suna's lips. Osamu was confused, sure, Suna would be more touchy on the weekends, but he had never done this before. He would never just kiss Osamu out of nowhere. 

He tried to kiss back but Suna had already left his mouth and was sucking on his neck. The grey-haired teen put his hands on Suna's chest and tried to push him off. 

"Rin...what's up with ya today?" he asked. He was ignored and Suna's lips stayed on him.
"Loosen up 'Samu," Suna whispered into his ear. 
"No...come on, get off, please. I want to talk to ya," But Suna kept going, Osamu already knew there were going to be bruised all over his neck tomorrow. 

"Stop Rin,"
"No."
"Come on, I don't want this right now,"
"I don't care."

'We can go to my house if you wanna
Hang out in my bedroom, lose your honour
Even if they find us, we're apathetic
And they can't take that away'

"Get off Suna!" Suna sat up and stared down at him, Osamu never yelled unless it was insulting his brother. 
"Why? Don't you like it?" His tone was accusing and Osamu didn't like it one bit. 
"No. I'm tryin' to see what's wrong with ya. Ya looked sick today and now I come here, ya look even worse, yer room smells like burnt shit and yer being really forceful today," Osamu replied.

Suna stayed silent and got off from on top of his boyfriend and walked to his dresser. Since it was dark, Osamu couldn't really make out what Suna was grabbing. 
"Rin?"
"You said you wanted to know. You want to know why I'm like this," he replied as he walked back to the bed. 

Osamu's eyes widened by what he saw in Suna's hands. In one hand was a handful of pills and the other was a small bong that smoke was coming out of, full of green stuff he could only assume to be weed. 

"Rin....no...are ya serious?" Suna simply smirked down at him before chucking the pills on the bed and bring the smoking object to his mouth, taking a deep breath. 

"Dead fucking serious 'Samu." Osamu could only stare as  Suna's eyes rolled back and a smile spread across his face. 
"But why? Why are ya takin' all this shit. It's so bad for you," Suna put the bong down and leaned forward, blowing smoke into Osamu's face.

He spluttered and coughed on the smoke before grabbing Suna's shirt. 
"Why? Tell me fucking why Rin."
"It makes me feel happy. It makes me feel something. It distracts me from fucking reality."
"So I don't make you happy?" Osamu asked, his chest ached and he was terrified of the response. 

"Not like these do," Suna replied after a while, his eyes were basically fully closed and that stupid smirk still hadn't left his face. 

"Ya need to stop taking this shit, it's so fucking bad for ya. If ya really love me, quit."
"No."

'I take my pills and I'm happy all the time
I'm happy all the time
I love my girl [boy] but she [he] ain't worth the price
She [he] ain't worth the price
No, she [he] ain't worth the price'

Osamu closed his eyes and took and a deep breath to try and calm down when he opened them he got off the bed and started to walk to the door. Suna grabbed his hand and pulled him back so his back was flush with Suna's chest.

"Where're you going Osamu? Come and have some fun with me," Suna whispered into his ear. Osamu tried to step forward but Suna held him tightly.

"You know, every time I take shit as you call it, everything is super fuzzy, I don't have to think about the dark things that are always in my head. But one thing is always clear. And you know what that is, 'Samu?" 
"...No."
"It's the fact that my life it so fucking boring. It's so plain, there's...there's nothing special."

'The voices in my right brain are kinda funny
They tell me, "Take a deep breath, it's always sunny"
But when I leave the light side
It's so obvious
that my life's pretty plain'