SakuAtsu + BokuAka - Mafia Au

TW: Death/Blood/Sexy Motherfuckers

EDIT: This isn't a new chapter, just fixing up some mistakes. But a second part to this will be posted soon!

The MSBY Black Jackels is one of the most feared mafia families in Japan, alongside the Schweiden Adlers. 

The MSBY inner family are some of the best out there. 

Name: Bokuto - First Name Unknown
Age: Unknown
Code Name: 'The Dark Owl'
His unpredictability makes him impossible to track and prepare for. He's known for his dangerous mood swings, which often result in either arson or mass murder. He often has an unnamed dark-haired beauty by his side. 

DO NOT APPROACH HIM!!! EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!!

Name: Sakusa Kiyoomi
Age: 23
Code Name: Unknown
His poisons can go undetected for months and then suddenly kill you. He leaves no traces and no one knows what he really looks like due to the mask he always wears. Is often seen killing in cold blood, no remorse. 

Name: Miya Atsumu
Age: Unknown
Code Name: 'Golden Fox'
He's sly, manipulative and he always gets what he wants. He and his twin brother at one point were the best duo in the game. When his brother was suddenly killed, he went rogue and murdered hundreds in only the two months before he was recruited by the Black Jackels. 

Name: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Code Name: 'Little Crow'
Almost nothing is known about him despite the fact that he is the best assassin in most of Asia. Nobody knows what he looks like. 

.

.

.

"Kou, you must get changed now. We are leaving to meet with the Adlers," Akaashi told his husband. 
"Already? This is going to be so boring!" Bokuto whined, ruffling his hair. 

"I'm excited!" Hinata yelled, filling his gun with ammo.
"Ya just want to tease Tobio-kun, don'tcha  Shou-kun?" Atsumu asked with a smirk.
"Maybe. It's hilarious because he has no idea who I really am. I think it's so funny that he thinks he can talk to me the way he does," Hinata replied.
"I'm surprised ya haven't put a bullet in 'is head yet."
"That would just ruin the fun."

Everyone besides those in the inner MSBY Family, simply just thought of Hinata as some reckless guy who is always with the inner family. None of them had any idea that he was the 'Little Crow'. No one even knew his name. He was called many things, 'dumbass', 'tangerine', 'short'. 

Sakusa put on his silk black gloves and adjusted his mask. Atsumu walked over to him smirking, 
"Ya look absolutely ravishing in that suit Omi-kun."
"Oh really,"
"Yes, but it for some reason covers the beautiful body underneath it."
"Oh, what a real shame. I guess you will just have to wait."
"Yer a real tease Omi-kun."
"Only for you."

.

.

.

Bokuto got out the limo first before turning around and offering his hand to Akaashi.
"Thank you, dear," Akaashi said before kissing Bokuto on the cheek.

Atsumu and Sakusa got out next, linking arms before following into the mansion. Hinata jumped out, smoothed down his hair before running after them.

The four were led to a very fancy living room that was spacious and had a fireplace. Ushijima, Kageyama and Hoshiumi all sat on the couches, waiting for their arrival. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Everyone!" Bokuto yelled. It didn't go unnoticed that Kageyama and Hoshiumi stiffened at his presence. 

"Bokuto, and friends, welcome," Ushijima greeted, stoic. 
"You have such a lovely home," Atsumu complimented, though it was obvious to everyone that he didn't mean it.