OiHina

Actors Au!
They're on the red carpet.

Hinata looked out of the tinted windows of the limo and sighed, "We're here."
Oikawa reached over the grabbed his hand and offered a reassuring smile, "Hey, Sho-chan, make sur-"
"I know. The paparazzi are going to ask intrusive questions about us and our relationship."
"I just want you to be careful, you're an up and coming big shot actor, they want something to put on the front cover, and most of the time, it isn't good."
"Yeah...I just wish we could do what normal people do without it becoming a scandal because of a misunderstanding," Hinata murmured, looking down.

"Either clear the air or just outright ignore them, in the end, both suck. Because they'll think you're rude if you don't answer them, and will misinterpret your words if you do."
"Will you hold my hand the whole time? I'm a bit nervous, this is my first red carpet."
"Of course," Oikawa gripped Hinata's hand tighter and pulled it to his mouth, gently kissing his knuckles.
"You're still so tan," Oikawa pointed out.
"Well, we film the entire TV series in Brazil."
"It's okay, you still look as handsome as ever."

.

The couple got out of the limo, and immediately they were blinded by hundreds of flashing camera's and deafened by the sounds of screaming fans and probing questions of paparazzi. 

"Oikawa Tooru, is it true that you auditioned for this role so you could flee Japan?!"
"Hinata Shouyou, you look so different from when you left Japan two years ago. Did you get plastic surgery and fake tans while you were in Brazil?"

"I was literally fresh out of high school when I left for Brazil, of course, I look different from then," Hinata replied, squeezing Oikawa's hand in nervousness.

"Oikawa, are you not afraid about being so open with your relationship with a man when gay marriage is illegal here in Japan?!"

"My preference has nothing to do with you," Oikawa muttered.

"Hinata! Don't you feel ashamed to be in a relationship with Oikawa Tooru, so soon after breaking up with famous Youtuber and CEO Kozume Kenma, or Kodzuken?!"

Hinata gritted his teeth, people really were annoying. Oikawa bent down and whispered in his ear, "You don't have to answer them if you don't want to."
"No, I won't allow this."

"Kenma and I never had the kind of relationship you are implying, we are simply very close friends. I am forever grateful to him for sponsoring me and giving me a chance in the acting world. But, even if I did have that relationship with him, how does it, in any way, shape or form, have anything to do with you? It doesn't. Rather than putting your nose in someone else's business, how about you focus on yourself," Hinata snapped.

"But it's not only Kodzuken! You are seen with many men!"

"Alright, cut it! Just because he is in a relationship with one man, doesn't mean suddenly he is intimate with every man he speaks to!" Oikawa cut in, infuriated. He knew how much paparazzi sucked, but he wasn't going to stand for them implying that Hinata was just some easy sleaze. 

After that, Oikawa and Hinata ignored all other questioned and quickly finished the red carpet and walked inside the building. 

Hinata was breathing heavily and his hand was trembling in Oikawa's.

"Y-you don't think they'll start harassing Kenma now, do you?"
"I really don't know Sho-chan, but if they do, I'm sure he can handle it, he is a Youtuber after all, I'm sure he's dealt with shitty trolls before."
"Yeah, I'm just really worried and I-, you know what, don't worry about it," Hinata brushed off.
"No, what is it?"

Hinata shook his head, "It's nothing."
"Shouyou, you're allowed to be upset by what they said, even though it's not true. You're the most caring and faithful person I know, I know that you're not just something that can be passed around."

(A/N: I know Hinata can be shipped with a lot of people and it still works and is cute, but some people really act like and I don't like saying this word, but act like Hinata is some cheap slut that gets passed around the entire cast. Hinata is also not a baby! I hate it when the fandom babies him, he's legit a teenager, and he's best friends with Tanaka and Noya, do you really think he's some innocent baby? No. Now, my rant is over.)

"I know...it just kinda hurts. Why should I be ashamed though? I don't see anything wrong with someone changing partners in a short amount of time, for some people, that's just ideal for them."
Oikawa pulled him close, "You should never be ashamed of yourself because you're perfect."
Hinata smiled bashfully and avoided eye contact, "That's...that's not true Tooru."
"Of course it is," Oikawa leaned down and their lips were inches apart when someone cleared their throat.

They quickly pulled away and Hinata's eyes widened when he saw Kageyama, they hadn't seen each other since...well when Hinata broke up with him straight after high school graduation. 

"K-Kageyama, what are you doing here?"
"I'm a plus one for the person running this stupid thing," the raven responded smugly.
"Wait, you know Yamaguchi Tadashi?" Oikawa asked, bewildered.
"Of course, we're together, we have been for about a year," Kageyama said before smirking at Hinata, "you're not the only one who slept their way in."

"Hey!"
"Tobio-chan..hehe...you have five seconds to get out of our faces before I punch yours," Oikawa threatened, a cold fake smile on his face. 
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving, jeez, didn't know you still needed another man to do everything for you Hinata."

WACK! (pls, I hate onomatopoeia, it's so stupid when you write it)

Suddenly, Kageyama was on the ground, clutching his left cheek and Hinata's arm was outstretched knuckles red. 

"That was kinda hot Sho-chan."
"Not the time, we gotta get out of here before someone takes a photo!" Hinata yelled, grabbing Oikawa's wrist and running away with him.
"Well, we definitely have a great story for your first red carpet!" Oikawa yelled through bursts of laughter.

.

.

.

Sooooo, if the hanahaki disease was real, how many of y'all would have it? 

Cos I definitely would.

If you don't know what it is, search it up, I can't be bothered to put the definition again.