Leap Of Fate

"I used to work for S.H.I.E.L.D.... Y/N." Daisy said.

"Wow.. so that means you could tell me your experiences there and-"

"I don't want you joining SHIELD." Daisy interrupted, you noticed how her face was somewhow expressing fear and sadness.

"Why?" you asked softly.

"It's because S.H.I.E.L.D was the reason why I missed most of your life." Daisy stated.

"Well your here now and-"

"I witness people die out there! People that I care about!" Daisy interrupted again, on the verge of tears.

"S.H.I.E.L.D made me did some dangerous shit that I don't want you to handle! So please Y/N... do it for me... and do NOT accept there offer." Daisy said in a softer tone.

"Ok mom... I won't." you said as you left the room, giving her some privacy. What you didn't know is that there was a certain female with a cosmic quirk listening to your entire conversation.

"Oh Y/N..." Courtney said with an empathetic tone.

The Next Day

Aizawa announced that those who were involved in the Overhaul incident had to take special classes. He also announced that the School Festival is coming soon and immediately the entire class started bombarding Iida and Momo with ideas.

"A fight to the death ring!"

"A fun house!"

"A hero trivial contest!"

"A skit."

"A magic show!" you suggested.

After class you couldn't help but think about SHIELD. Sure your mother warned you, but this might be the only chance you will get in achieving your dream. You considered every ups and downs before making this next move. You sighed and contacted Coulson's number.

"Hello? Coulson here."

"Coulson... I'll take that offer." you said with pure determination in your voice.