Petrifying Sights

You woke up in a bar. Completely gagged (so you couldn't use any spells) and tied to a chair to restrict hand moments. To prevent you from using your mana abilities.

You haven't finished mourning to your father yet and you were very worried about the predicament you're in. Bakugou is also next to you, gagged and restrained.

You both released groans as the two of you tried to escape with your physical strength, obviously it wasn't working.

You can see a group of people you assumed villains, that was right in front of you, it was Twice, Spinner, Magne, Toga, Shigaraki, Magne, and Shigaraki. Shigaraki approached you.

"Oh you've finally woken up. I wanted to tell you that soon you will be returned to our leader and also your creator." You just released even more angry muffled groans and grunts in return.

'The hell does he mean??!'

There was a sudden knock on the door claiming that they had a pizza delivery. They opened the door. And it was none other than All Might, rescuing you. He took out the villains with his amazing speed and raw power. You and Bakugou were freed.

But suddenly a black mass started to swallow you and the villains up, taking you away from Bakugou and All Might. It was caused by a quirk of a Nomu. You were teleported in some sort of broken factory and you can see the the familiar man from your previous nightmare. He was levitating in the air.

It was All For One.

"Greetings, my creation you have finally been reunited with me. I know you might be confused on what was going on but O can explain you what is going on of you fight for me. I knew your parents Y/N Zatara."

'He even knows my name... Crap this still doesn't explain why he wants me. Could they have wanted to recruit me? Well sucks for them because I am NOT going down without a fight!'

You threw your blue mana spheres at Toga, Magne, and Spinner, who was charging at you, effectively knocking them out

You threw your blue mana spheres at Toga, Magne, and Spinner, who was charging at you, effectively knocking them out. Dabi shot you with his fiery blue blast but you were able to dodge it and closed in on him. Knocking him out with a mana charged kick at his face.

 Knocking him out with a mana charged kick at his face

"Looks like I have underestimated you. It still doesn't matter. I still will make you work for us even against your will." All For One said as he levitate slowly towards you.

But a ramp made out of ice suddenly appeared, causing you and even the villains to look at it, completely suprised.

Iida and Midoriya who was carrying Todoroki used the ramp to launch themselves in the air with their amazing speed.

Todoroki reached out a hand and yelled "Y/N GRAB ON!"

You grinned and shot your powerful seismic waves at the ground, propelling yourself in the air and grabbing Todoroki's hand.

"Guys! Thank you so much! You saved me!"

"Its no big deal Y/N! We're your friends and we will never leave your side! The rest of Class A are here too!" Todoroki replied while also grinning.

You can see the entire Class A! Your friends! Who was crying and smiling at the same time! You were finally rescued.

They formed a circle so that you can have room to shoot of a vibration wave from your hands. Cushioning your fall. Your friends all hugged you, while laughing and crying you sobbed in happiness.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! You're so manly!"

"You're here again!"

"You're safe!"

In a nearby gigantic screen, that was on a building. You can see All Might who looked like a weak old man saying "Your next!" while pointing at the screen.

'All Might... He used up all his power so that I can be saved..'

You thought that he was referring to the rest of the of the villains. But to Deku, it was different. You can see him crying.