Crazy Mutations

As you head home you could hear a lot of ruckus coming from the nearby local zoo.

'Sounds like trouble'

You changed into your hero outfit and quickly rushed to the scene. And you saw freakishly huge and mutated animals causing chaos and havoc everywhere. Causing nearby citizens to panic.

You saw giant mosquitoes in the air ready to attack you

You saw giant mosquitoes in the air ready to attack you. But you quickly threw your mana orbs at them, instantly causing them to explode and easily taking them out.

'Glad I trained with Kirishima'

A huge tiger tried to lunge at you but you quickly used a spell.

"Part taht regit ni a egac!" (Trap that tiger in a cage!) you said as a metal cage appeared, trapping the tiger.

You then saw the villain otherwise known as Dr. Animo! Who is a crazy scientist that experiments on animals to mutate them, riding a giant mutated bullfrog making a speech in the middle of the zoo.

 Animo! Who is a crazy scientist that experiments on animals to mutate them, riding a giant mutated bullfrog making a speech in the middle of the zoo

"With my unstoppable mutant armies, I'll be able to take over the world!" he said.

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" you said to him.

You threw a mana orb at him, knocking him off the giant frog. The frog attacked you with its tongue but you were able to dodge by doing a couple of back flips away.

'This would be a lot easier if Aizawa was here..'

"Foolish child! My lovelies! Attack him!" he commanded the mutated frog to attack you.

'I think I can turn that frog to normal with a spell!'

"Kcab ot lamron!" (Back to normal!)
blue energy started to cover the giant mutated frog, turning it back to a tiny, normal frog. Some of your energy was drained.

"That brat urgh!" Dr. Animo groaned in disappointment as he meddle with a device emitting some sort of energy.

'That device must be causing the animals to go all mutated and crazy! Maybe if i can destroy it, those animals will turn back to normal!'

You charged at him but a couple of mutated hamsters block your path.

You took them out by throwing mana charged punches and kicks at them, lucky for you, they weren't that big and they would usually go down with one hit

Eventually you were able to close in on Animo and delivered a charged punch at his stomach. Causing him to fall on the ground and grunt in pain.
You used this chance to stomp on the device, effectively destroying it.

"NO!" Dr. Animo yelled in defeat.

The mutated animals started to turn back to normal again. And you tied Dr Animo with ropes. Leaving him to be arrested to the police.

You quickly head home, not wanting to worry Aizawa.

A/N: I apologize if this chapter was a bit sloppy. I wanted to include another action scene for the reader before the Sports Festival arrives.