Night Patrols

You and Aizawa were doing your usual patrols in the night (since the two of you knew that villains are more likely to strike at night rather than in the daytime). You also wanted to use your seismic quirk more. The only noticeable change in your costume is your metallic like hands due to your gauntlets. Your sleeves covered your forearms hiding a large portion of the metal gauntlets.

"Someone help!" yelled by a panicked woman.

You and Aizawa quickly ran up to her.
"What seems to be the problem miss?" Aizawa asked.

"There's a girl in that alley being abused by her boyfriend! HE'S GONNA KILL HER" she explained.

"Lead the way miss. We can help." Aizawa said to her. Both of you followed her into a nearby alley but no one was there.

"Are you sure that this is the right alley?" you asked her.

"Yes it is." she said as she pulled out a knife from her sleeve. Multiple men armed with baseball bats, crowbars, and knives started to appear in the alley.

"Wait, that's Eraser Head and Spellbinder you idiot! Why did you lure heroes here?!?" one of the men exclaimed.

'Looks like they were targeting regular citizens. But they got us instead. And how do they know my hero name? Must be because of the Hero Killer incident.'

"I didn't know that! Anyways we should just kill them. There's just two of them." the woman said.

"You might want to count again." you said as you created multiple illusions of you and Aizawa. Effectively confusing your enemies.

"Crap! Which is the real one?!?"

"I don't know. Just kill them all!"

The thugs started attacking the illusions. Eventually one got near you and he swung his fist at you. You ducked from his hit and you knocked him out by delivering a couple of mana charged hook punches at his face.

"That's the real one! Kill him!" yelled by one of the thugs.

You threw your mana spheres at some of the thugs that was after you, knocking them out

You threw your mana spheres at some of the thugs that was after you, knocking them out. You dodged a knife attack coming from another thug. You then used your seismic waves to blast the knife out of his hands. You followed with a sweep kick, which caused him to fell on the ground head first. Aizawa was also able to take out some of the thugs with his more advance combat skills and his scarf.

"Shit! We are not returning to jail again! Let's get out of here!" the woman from before ordered. A thug with a quirk created a smokescreen, blinding your vision. You can hear some sort of vehicle starting.

'There escaping! Not on my watch!'