Awarding Ceremony

You were on the 1st place stage, while Todoroki was on the 2nd and Bakugou on the 3rd. Bakugou was in restraints and you knew he was sending threats at you even if he was gagged. Iida was supposed to share 3rd place with Bakugou but apparently he had important family matters to attend to.

The entire crowd and your classmates cheered for you. All Might jumped out of nowhere ready to give you guys your medals. You saw him forcefully give a 3rd place medal to an angry Bakugou. He then gave a medal to Todoroki.

"And young Zatara... Congratulations on winning 1st place in the Sports Festival!" he said as he put on a medal around your neck.

'Dad... thank you so much for supporting my dreams... and Mom... I hope your up there smiling'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was setting and you and Aizawa were heading home. You opened the door to your house and you saw the entire living room was trashed as if someone broke in.

"What the hell happened here?" Aizawa said as he saw the entire house being a mess.

You quickly went to your room and see the Staff Of Ages completely gone.

"I knew it! Charmcaster has been here... Looks like I have to be ready the next time I see her."

A/N: Hello fellow readers! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to update in the past couple of days and I am so sorry that this was a bit short. I was sick (don't worry its not Corona) and I was completely in pain and exhausted. Please understand. I'll do my best to continue on the updates tho.