Magical Menace

As you start to head home you were sensing some sort of mystic energy nearby. You decided to find out where it was coming from. Eventually it lead you into a nearby magic shop. They sell variety of support items for people with magic quirks (like spell books and wands to channel magical energy and etc).

You heard that there were some sort of loud noises coming from the shop and even some glass shattering. You changed into your hero costume and decided to head inside and investigate.

It looked like that there were no employees inside. The entire placed was completely wrecked. You saw a girl with silver hair with pink robes. And has some sort of bag tied around her waste.

 And has some sort of bag tied around her waste

She looks like this btw

'The mystical energy lead me straight to her. She must have a magic quirk.'

You can see her continuously destroying the place as if she is looking for something.

"Where is it?!? Where is- oh hello there." she said as she spotted you.

"I don't know what your up to but your reign of terror is over! Give up now! We can do things either the hard way or the easy way." you threatened as blue energy started to cover your hands, getting ready to use your powers.

"HA! As if I'm giving up to a child like you!" she replied.

You threw your blue mana disks at her but she was able to block it with a pink force field.

"You are not the only one that can control mana." she said. You then used your telekinesis to hurl multiple objects at her (like glass shards etc) but she was able to dodge it without breaking a sweat.

She threw rocks that came from her bag. The rock starts to form into small golems.

 The rock starts to form into small golems

The golems look like this.

"I'd love to stick around and play your little game here but I better get going. Don't want the cops and the other pro heroes to catch me. Tuo fo ereh!" (out of here!) she casted and soon got teleported out of the magic shop. Leaving you to fend of the golems.

"Urgh are you kidding me she got away!" you said in frustration. You decided to take the fight outside, not wanting to cause anymore damage to the shop. Some of the nearby citizens that saw the action started to panic and flee.

You threw mana disks at most of the golems, causing them to explode and collapse. One charged straight at you but before it could reach you, you were able to put up a barrier made of mana just in time causing the golem to crash to it and fall apart.

'Damn, she really wrecked the entire place'

You entered the magic shop once again and decided that you were gonna use a spell to fix the entire place. You raised your hands and prepared the incantation.

"Xif siht pohs!" (Fix this shop!) the entire shop starts to glow with blue energy and the objects in the shop started to levitate back to its original place, and the broken objects also started to repair itself. You huffed a little feeling some of your energy drained because of how big the shop is.

'She look like she was looking for something.... but what?'

You saw a staff that was emitting some sort of red ominous energy.

The staff looks like this btw.

'I bet she was looking for this'

You decided that you were gonna take the staff and head home immediately before the media comes.