In Need Of Help

You quickly rushed to Aizawa's side ready to fight off more villains.

"Y/N what are you doing here? Your supposed to be with your classmates!" Aizawa said as he knocked out a villain by delivering a hard punch at his face.

"A villain with a portal quirk was able to separate all of us!" you replied.

You see a couple of villains with guns for hands ready to shoot at you. You raised your hands and quickly used a spell.

"Stellub emoceb repap!" (Bullets become paper!) you casted and the bullets that shot out of their hands quickly turned into paper airplanes.

They were completely shocked, so you used this opportunity to telekinetically throw/crash them to each other.

You proceed to take down more villains by either engaging them in close combat or by using your offensive spells/ranged mana attacks. You felt your limit coming closer. You were beginning to feel exhausted due to over using your quirk.

As you turned behind you can see a muscular bird-like creature pinning a bleeding Aizawa to the ground.

"NO!" you yelled at the top of your lungs as you saw Aizawa in danger. You charged at them as adrenaline was coursing through your veins.

"Nomu deal with him." the blue haired man ordered and the bird creature.

The 'Nomu' charged at you with blinding speed. He threw multiple punches at you but you were able to protect yourself, by using your force field. Your force field was soon shattered and you were knocked back. The Nomu tried punching you agan but his fist didn't even reach you.

You felt like a passenger to your own body. Your eyes started glowing light blue and you were telekinetically crushing and choking the Nomu, while he was suspended in mid-air, some of the ground was even levitating. Blue energy also started to cover him.

Like this but with blue energy instead of red

Some of your classmates that was watching was completely astonished by the immense power you were using.

"What?!? How is this even possible?!?" The blue haired man said.

You felt the backlash of your telekinesis and you started to have a painful headache and your nose was starting to bleed. You quickly let the Nomu go. Not wanting yourself to faint. The Nomu stopped glowing.

You fell to the ground and you struggled to catch your breath.

You thought you had killed the Nomu but you saw it stand up as if he wasn't even damaged from your attack.

'What?!? That thing is still alive?!?'

"I thought you had me there kid. Now Nomu finish him off!" the stranger ordered.

Just as the Nomu was gonna charge at you. A loud explosion was heard. When the smoke cleared you saw the symbol of peace himself. You noticed though that he wasn't smiling like his usual self in T.V.

"All Might!" you happily exclaimed still trying to catch your breath.

You saw him zoom past a group of villains and carried both you and Aizawa to safety.

"Take care of Aizawa Young Y/N! You did well holding them off! I'll take it from here! All Might said. He quickly rushed in and fought the Nomu.

"Y/N! Thank goodness your ok!" Jirou said as she found you.

"I saw that you were in trouble when you were fighting that 'thing' so I hurried as fast as I can. Oh by the way, those combat techniques that you've taught me has come in very handy for me in multiple situations." she added. You were occasionally training Jirou in hand to hand combat ever since she was knocked out by Momo during the previous hero course training.

"Jirou, did you see any of of our classmates? And are they safe?" she asked.

"Yes, I saw some of our classmates in different zones and they were holding there own." she replied.

"Oh my God! What happened to Aizawa-sensei?!?" she asked in panic as soon as she saw Aizawa's bloody and wounded body.

"That thing messed him up pretty badly... Hmm... my healing spell won't work because I don't have enough energy to cast it. Jirou, I'm gonna need you to carry Aizawa to safety. I'm gonna stay here and help All Might fight off the remaining villains."
you said to her.

She had a worried look on her face bust nonetheless she trusted you and carried Aizawa to safety.

You took out some of the villains along the way, with your mana spheres. Luckily you still had a little bit of energy left for you to fight.

You saw All Might being held to the ground by the Nomu and purple mist.

Like this.

You were shocked to see that even All Might was subdued by that Nomu. Eventually you saw your classmates like Todoroki and Bakugou assist All Might and was able to get him out of the predicament he was in.

"I'll just kill one of your students then!" The blue haired stranger said as he charged at you.

He tried touching you, but you were able to dodge his hand and landed a spin kick at his face.

'Since he can just disintegrate my range attacks, I'l just have to pressure him in close combat!'

"You'll pay for attacking this school!" you said as you charged straight at him.

You threw a hook punch at the right side of his face but he was able to block it with with his elbow. You threw another quick hook punch at the other side. Lucky for you, he has a slow reaction time and he wasn't able to block it. You were able to land that punch straight at his face, knocking out the hand that was covering his face.

He quickly reached the hand and put it back on his head, you heard him mutter something, but you didn't hear it.

Just as he was about to charge at you once again. A gunshot was heard and a bullet went straight at his knee. You turn to see who caused the gunshot and you saw a group of pro heroes standing there!

"Don't worry everyone! Help has arrived!" yelled by Iida.

You let out a sigh of relief and the purple mist started to prioritize the blue haired male and started to teleport out of the U.S.J.

You soon began to faint to due the exhaustion you were feeling. Darkness was now clouding your vision as you fell to the ground.

"Y/N!"

A/N: I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update yesterday. Hopefully by making 3 chapters in one day I was able to make it up to you guys.