happy birthday (nsfw)

WOAH. i'm back? i'm back! with smut!!! i started playing a bit of ml again with alucard's revamp and :>> much enjoyment. he's actually not as useless anymore sobsob--hear me alushit?? YOU'RE NOT NEGATIVE F TIER ANYMORE---
category: oneshot
word count: 2448

Every good story always started with a bit too much to drink.

Well, maybe more than just a bit. And.. well, maybe not every good story, and... You understand where this was going. Picture it up all you'd like: a drunken fuck swirling his almost empty glass of alcohol around, the time where he'd been downing as much as he could in one go long gone. Drinking to forget always lead to remembrance if you didn't drink fast enough and, fuck, Gusion hadn't drunk fast enough.

Now, don't go judging him, alright? He didn't always do this--well, on this specific day he did, but he had his damned reason. His family, his damned, horrid, fucking family. If you were close to him--which nobody was, isn't that great?--then you'd know the drill: his birthday sucked ass for him.

Happy birthday, Gusion, remember your coming of age ceremony?

He took a swig straight from the bottle this time.

He'd be fine in a few days, maybe sooner! It'd been, what, two years now? Three? The pain should lessen soon, right? It shouldn't hurt as much, remembering the fact that the people he'd thought his family would just-

Drink some more. Would it help him forget? Maybe. Fuck, he needed something to do. Something other than wallowing in self pity and alcohol, what a fucking disgrace he was. Former Paxley, Gusion, known the Holy Blade, getting fucking wasted on the couch of his poor excuse of a livingroom, not even on his bed, all because he was too sad that he was cut off from his family. How sad. How fucking pathetic. He was really fucking showing it to his family right now, wasn't he? The perfect combination of might and magic right here, folks, the one proving to his family that weapons aren't for fucking morons! Creator, at this point he should honestly go and-

The knock on his door startled him, and the almost-empty glass slipped out of his hand, making a clank as it hit the ground. Thankfully, it didn't shatter, nor did it spill much of anything. Not that his drunk mind even registered that, but he'd be thankful in the morning with the minimum he'd have to clean up with a blasted hangover.

The knock came again, louder this time and accompanied by a voice. "Gusion, are you alright in there?"

A groan was the visitor's only received reply, Gusion only shifting his position thay he was laying in. No, wait, he had even more of a response to give: "Fuck off."

Did Gusion knoe who he was saying fuck off to? Yes, he 100% did, and he'd damn well tell Alucard to fuck right off once again. Even drunk, he knew he didn't want Alucard to see him in such a state. It'd be too embarrassing, too pathetic, too weak-

"Gusion, open the fucking door." There was a thing with Alucard; the demon hunter didn't even have to raise his voice, because you'd know when he damn well meant something, and when he meant something, you absolutely should not oppose that something. With that in mind, is it easy to guess what Gusion did?

If you'd guessed that Gusion merely repeated himself, you're correct! Because that obviously worked last tim--wait, fuck, did he lock his door? That caught his attention, and he sat upright, letting the world around him sway for a moment before he forced himself to stand up. One dizzying step at a time, he made his way to the front room, grasping out for the deadlock only to have the door swung open. Thrown off by such an unexpected event, he stumbled forward, barely managing to catch onto the doorframe to steady himself as a pair of hands simultaneously grasped onto him, steadying him even further.