quiet (nsfw)

literal..... porn without plot. and uh,, after many months without a published nsfw work with alu on top, here it finally is! you can thank @ atan.candy on instagram for it, bc one of her ahem drawings inspired me to write all this--and, yes, i did ask for permission to write!! ty to my child angelsblessiing for reaching out to the author for me!! && ik it isn't,,, exactly what theyve been looking for but uh. im not 100% comfortable with writing non-con, but ive come to the conclusion that,, maybe i could write a roleplay scenario where it's pretended to be non-con. even then, im a bit iffy but,, then again, that's just me lol. anywhore, hope you enjoy, &&, for ur entertainment purposes, ive put the drawing that inspired this at the end! will link it in the comment section to, so!! go give the artist some love- oK my rant is done byeeE-
WARNING: s m u t ++ kinks
word count: 1826

"Really? Right now?" Gusion hissed at the other male in the room--closet, to be exact. They weren't even drunk, they were in public and--fuck! His eyes shut tightly, repressing a moan as Alucard bit at his neck from behind him, sucking down on a sensitive spot, tongue swirling over the skin as he did so. "You--you fucking-"

"It's almost like you want to get caught with the noise you're making." The bastard if a man spoke, breath warm on Gusion's freshly marked skin.

A dark hue crept into his cheeks, a spark of anger flaring up in him. "I would no--ah-" He practically slapped his hand over his mouth to muffle the moan that came from him as Alucard began his attack on his neck again. His eyes shot open, widening as pain spiked up, back arching involuntarily, instincts twisting him away from the source of the pain. "Alu-" he craned his head to the side, only to find Alucard grinning at him with--was that his blood on the blond's teeth? Alucard bit him?

His mind was still trying to process such an action when Alucard lowered his head down, breaking their eye contact. Soon enough, Alucard's tongue was once again on his skin, licking the blood from where he'd bitten the brunet.

Since when was Alucard into blood play?

Not that Gusion minded right now.

Contradicting his previous action, once Gusion assumed Alucard was satisfied, a gentle kiss was softly pressed against the teeth-inflicted wound. In a way, a promise for what was still to come. Gusion couldn't merely bite his lip behind his hand and turn his head away and, with some hesitation, he tilted his head to the side, giving Alucard more room to mark, more skin to show as his own.

Alucard didn't hesitate at the offering, teeth dragging against Gusion's skin as his hands began to roam the brunet's body, causing a shiver to come from Gusion, another held back moan. His gauntleted hand positioned itself onto Gusion's waist, the other lowering itself onto Gusion's frontal half, stopping as it reached the showing of where a bulge was beginning to be seen. Not seeming to plan on giving Gusion any mercy, he began to palm Gusion's member through his clothing.

Gusion bit down hard on his own lip to suppress another moan, this time drawing his own blood. It was disgusting: tasting of something metallic and coppery--how could Alucard enjoy indulging on such a taste?

As his increasing hard-on continued to receive attention, his hips bucked out, body wanting more pressure, more pleasure. A chuckle came from Alucard, the demon hunter pausing on his assault on his mage's neck for a moment.

"I could make you cum in your pants right now." The words were all but purred, Alucard's lips raised to Gusion's ear as he spoke, only intensifying his hand's movements upon Gusion's erection.