Truth or Dare

i blame kimminescence
category: smutshot--er, oneshot
word count: 2037

WARNING: NSFW

It started as a stupid suggestion, starting into a stupid game. Truth or dare--such a childish game. Well, it was, at least, until you made it more fitting for.. adults. Or found, rather, as the two had. Gusion had been strolling through a market when he'd found the game and had bought it as a joke. And, now, we'll, now they were here, playing the damn thing. A pile of cards were stacked side by side; one pile were for truths, the other pile for dares.

It had started off at basically nothing, a dare to sit on the other's lap for a few rounds, a truth to tell their first time. Nothing too much, nothing too sexual. At first. Then, one could probably guess what happens.

To keep it fair, the two were alternating between dares and truths every turn, lest the two continually choose dare every turn to try and outdo the other.

"What does is say?" Alucard asked, and it would be a lie to say he wasn't eager. This direction this game was heading could lead onto something quite a bit more than what'd he'd thought the night would go.

A blush had risen onto the other's cheeks, tinging them with a red hue. With a small amount of hesitation, he answered, "'Name a title you wouldn't mind being called during sex.'"

Alucard suppressed a smirk. "Go on, Gus. Do tell."

A glare with no flare in it was shot back at him, the blush on Gusion's face only growing worse before answering the truth. "Master.

"You're into that, mm?" The blonde asked teasingly, playfully leaning in towards Gusion who shoved him back.

"Shut up and choose your dare!"

Alucard put his hands up in mock surrender. "So commanding." He commented, earning a light hit on his shoulder. With a chuckle, he grabbed the next card off of the coffee table and read it, the withheld smirk slowly appearing on his face. It was either a damn good coincidence, or maybe they should've just shuffled the cards before putting them to use.

"What?" Gusion asked, suspicion creeping into his voice, not liking the mischievous smirk at all.

"Well, Master," Alucard started, emphasizing the title, "it seems I have to call you by a desired title for the rest of our game."

"W-What-?! Bullshit!" Gusion sputtered out, the blush which had been receding now coming back at full force.

"But I thought you liked this, Master." Alucard hummed innocently, placing the card on the table as he titled his head to the side.

"But my truth said only during--"

"Sex?" Alucard finished, an idea slowly forming into his mind. With a hum, he slowly starting leaning towards Gusion again, a hand placing itself on the brunette's clothed thigh. Gusion made no move to stop him, so he leaned his head in closer, lips brushing Gusion's ear. "I can make that happen, Master, if you wish of it."

"Alucard." His name was spoken, slightly as a warning which the blonde took no heed to, creeping his hand down to Gusion's inner thigh. Alucard knew what the warning was, what was to happen if he continued. Usually, Gusion was the one that was on the bottom, usually the one who was a moaning mess in their sessions. Alucard had come to learn, though, if Gusion was pushed enough, he could--and would--top, and, gods, it was a beautiful event when it happened. So Alucard understood what that warning foretold, and even moreso wanted it. Instead of responding, he began to rub the inside of Gusion's thigh, hand rubbing closer to that area every moment. Then, almost as his hand was about to reach that area, his hand was forcefully shoved away and he was suddenly pinned to the back on the couch, Gusion sitting ontop of him, a hand grabbing onto both of Alucard's wrists and holding them together above his head. "Don't complain to me later if you can't fucking walk." Was all that was uttered before Gusion dipped his head down, connecting his lips to Alucard's. Hungrily, Alucard responding, kissing back. He tried to pull his hands back down, wanting to touch this beautiful man in front of him, needing more contact, but was held up by Gusion's surprisingly strong grip. Slightly annoyed, he let out a muffled huff through the kiss, causing Gusion to pull away. "Did you ask?"