[54] Taken

Bella's POV:

I wake with a throbbing in my head and attempt to move my arm, only to find both arms are chained. I look around the room, which is dark, but it doesn't take me long to realise I'm somewhere underground with nothing but cement under and around me.

What the hell happened to me? Where am I?

I close my eyes for a moment before opening them again. "Hello," I call as I tug gently at the chains. "Hello. Is anyone out there?" I yell loudly.

A moment later I hear loud footsteps coming toward the large wooden door and it's pushed open. It's then I come face to face with a male, but not just any male, it's King. The leader of the Kings that Alyssa and I seduced

"K-King, but I thought."

"I was dead?" He smirks.

"Whilst your little show was rather entertaining, I already knew what was coming. That's why it wasn't me that died that night, rather it was my brother."

"You knew?" I knit my brows together. "But how? I, I don't understand."

"You started without me," a female voice speaks, her heels clicking against the cement, getting louder and louder before she comes into vision.

Tahlia!

"You're late," King smirks, as he grabs her and pushes her against the brick wall, before leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. Tahlia wraps her arms King and they continue to make out against the wall.

"Excuse me!" I shout.

They pull away and turn, looking at me. "What? You want King's dick to?" Tahlia raises a brow.

"I want to know why the hell I'm here, other than the fact I 'stole' your boyfriend Tahlia."

"You're here Isabella because you belong to the Vipers and you belong to the Cobras (even if they claim to have disowned you). Your father needs to learn a little lesson and well your fiancé Jex, really shouldn't have tired to kill me."

Tugging against the chains I shake my head. "Okay, so you have some bad blood with them. But I'm not a Cobra, that doesn't have anything to do with me."

King makes his way over and kneels in front of me. He places his hand on my chin and lifts it, making me look at him. "No, but you're important to your father and you're important to Jex. Therefore, me hurting you is what will hurt them," he says quietly, then stands to his feet. "Tahlia," he clicks his fingers.

"This is going to be fun," Tahlia grins evilly, as she makes her way towards me with some kind of a branding iron.

"Tahlia, you don't have to do this," I back away as far as I can, which isn't far, as I'm strapped to the wall via a chain.

"Shut up bitch," she rolls her eyes, as she slams the large, red hot metal onto the side of my shoulder.

I scream, the most horrific scream you've ever heard. It's the kind of scream one would associate with murder. The pain unbearable, as tears roll down my face.

"Not so strong now are you Princess?" She laughs.

...

Jex's POV:

Bella's been gone twenty four hours and there's no trace of her. No matter what leads I follow, we turn up with nothing. I need to find her, I'm losing my mind without her. I need her, but more importantly Ace needs her. He needs his mother and he knows she's not here. He cried for her all night last night, no matter what I did, I couldn't console him.