[15] Rivals

"Take a look at this boss," Malcolm calls from his spot in front of the computer, at Viper HQ.

It's been a long night (to say the least), and to say I'm stressed is the understatement of the year. V was the only thing I'd ever known, it was the place I'd built from the ground up, with money that I had saved myself. Not an ounce of Viper money went into that building, my father didn't give me a cent toward it. Hell, until his recent death I didn't have anything to do with the Vipers, and now the second rival gangs have found out about me, this is what happens. I lose the only thing that ever meant something to me.

"What have you got man?" I sigh deeply, as I sit on the edge of the desk.

"I know you're going to be pissed, but before you freak out, hear me out," he raises his brow at me.

"Go on," I shrug.

"When you opened V, your father had me install extra security cameras to the place inside and out. He was worried about your safety and he wanted to keep an eye on you."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I stand up, anger filling my voice.

"Hear me out," he reminds. "Your security cameras and footage were destroyed in the fire; but, because of the extra cameras your Dad had put in, that footage came back here to the safe location and didn't stay at the club, in light of that forward thinking I now have the footage you're after," he then presses play.

I make my way around and stand behind him watching the screen.

"It was the Cobras; they sent the twin female daughters of Enzo and Mia Moretti, Amelia and Armarni Moretti into the place. It looks like Armani is the one who set the bomb in the bathroom, and as you see, it's Amelia who sounds the alarm (before the bomb goes off) to get everyone out of the building. I've done my research and they're opening the new bar."

"I can't believe the Cobras sent the females to do their dirty work," I laugh at the idea. "I know women are just as capable as men, but don't they care about them? They put them in danger, anything could've happened to them," I shake my head. "If that was my Bella I would never ask her to do something that could risk her life."

"Um, about that boss. The footage also shows Bella at the club."

"Yeah I know. I took her home, she was there with some friends."

"Yes, but ...."

"Can you get me the location on this Amelia and Armarni?" I ask cutting Malcolm off.

"I can, but ...."

"Then do it," I snap.

"Okay boss."

Bella's POV:

I had a horribly restless night. I know that Jex was trying to protect me by not allowing me to go to the club with him, but I couldn't stop thinking about him and worrying about him all night. The second he left the house I called Amelia to make sure she and girls were all okay. She said they'd left the club before the bomb went off, that they were all fine and safe which was a huge relief.

When I arrived home Mum and Dad were already in bed asleep, and Abel was out somewhere, probably with a girl knowing him.

Overall I managed to get about three hours of sleep, if I'm lucky, and I feel like total crap, but it's one day until Inferno opens and I'd already promised Amelia my help.

Pulling up to inferno, I park my red, convertible Audi R8 at the back of the club, in a protected area and slide out, grabbing my black Gucci handbag from the passenger seat and throwing it over my shoulder. I close the car door and lock it, then make the short walk to the door.