[23: Yixing's Suffering Continues Blah Blah Blah]

DESPITE THE SPACE-GOLD SHEEP that now sits on the corner pillar of his bed, it's more and more difficult to stay himself

Minseok decides that daily trainings are absolutely necessary. Yixing disagrees with this, of course, but no matter the extent he goes to, he cannot avoid it. The cat-eyes are what he wakes up to every single morning for the next month despite desperate attempts to sleep in places nobody would even imagine looking ("Oh, Yixing, what a pleasant surprise. I was about to go looking for you. Are you really so excited that you slept in the locker?" Yixing was sore for the rest of this day even before the training). Early mornings exacerbate the hell he's put through; whether it's a full day of non-stop sparring where he doesn't get a single hit, the Three Hour Run except it's four hours and it's not only on the treadmill, but also through the whole spaceship where onlookers point and laugh, that 'fun' game where Yixing has use every single weight machine at five, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five, and so on pounds, or Minseok's absolute favourite (Yixing would tell this guy to get a hobby, but it's clear indulging in this sadism is what keeps him happy) in which Yixing does a plank over metal prongs charged with electricity so if he sinks in the slightest he will not only be poked, but shocked out of his wits. Upon first seeing this, Yixing almost cried. Then he did.

As a result, hunger and fatigue started to grow exponentially. Two meals a day suddenly left him starving, so he bumped it up to four. He usually sleeps the above-average nine or ten hours, but now he sleeps twelve not just when he's tired or pretending. Minseok's regimen quickly begins to occupy most of his time. One half of the day Yixing would suffer to the hands of exercise and the other half he'd try to regenerate so he'd have an easier time the next day, and then the other half he'd be with Kyungsoo trying to master Cell Regeneration, and then the other half he'd be doing random things with the members or talking to Junmyeon in that one room. But there are only two halves in one day, so Yixing struggles to fit all of this in because he is not Hermione Granger from Harry Potter so he doesn't have a time turner and he also is not Zitao so he cannot make time or whatever Zitao could do and Zitao can't help him anyway because he is dead.

During the few breaks Yixing could beg out of him, Minseok always flaunts his power. They go something like this:

Yixing would gasp for air as he collapses onto the floor, then realizing he'd have to get up to get water to hopefully not faint. Within these two minutes– or two minutes and thirty seconds, if his trainer was feeling generous. He'd struggle against screaming muscles to just stand, let alone walk all the way over to the other side of the gymnasium to get the bottle he had probably forgotten to bring over. Minseok would follow behind, not offering any sort of help if he stumbled.

When he'd finally procure his water, downing the whole thing in a good ten seconds, Minseok would be doing something with frost. He'd make it snow on his forehead, flakes landing on the beads of perspiration acquired while Yixing tries to stare in envy without his pig sweat flooding his sight, or he'd make a perfectly shaped ice pillow and wrap it around his neck, smiling in relief.