[58: Two Bros Chilling in the Shower Not Five Feet Apart Cause They're...]

THE DORMITORY BATHROOM is how it was just a couple days ago, black tiled floor and black tiled walls and all of their toiletries in black tiled cubbies, red wired veins stretched throughout

THE DORMITORY BATHROOM is how it was just a couple days ago, black tiled floor and black tiled walls and all of their toiletries in black tiled cubbies, red wired veins stretched throughout. Upon the sight, Yixing goes back to the couple days part and takes around a minute to calculate how long it's actually been:

Three days, give or take. Maybe four.

Three days, give or take. Maybe four, is the sole amount of time it took for Yixing to betray a friendship built up through months, mess up and unmess up his very first relationship, to do a complete one-eighty on his mindset and decide he wants to live after all, to actually live after all, to use his power for the first time, to save someone's life for the first time, to destroy their robot leader who has been torturing him for the last forever, and to then disregard all the former and break down in front of the eight strangers his age dressed for a sleepover in some kind of college dormitory room because they all hate him but then apparently they all don't hate him and then apparently he didn't mess everything up and then apparently Junmyeon still loves him and then apparently Yixing's not actually going to die at the hands of RF or himself but that's okay because now he doesn't want to die as much as he did three days give or take maybe four days ago.

Though he probably missed a few things.

Yixing grabs his towel from LAY's cubby and heads to the last shower, the one with a seat for injuries, and begins to strip. He ends up stalling with his pant leg half down his thigh and even when he zones back in he still feels zoned out; everything's abnormally numb. So much has happened in such a short time and it's like those days when he somehow ends up masturbating ten plus times in twenty-four hours and by the actual routine session at three AM his dick just doesn't feel anymore (not even the chafing). Except now Yixing is the dick and his hand is everything that has happened. And RF is the porn: not there every single time, but definitely makes an impact when present.

Though, this numb isn't something necessarily bad. Honestly, besides death, it's the best break from all the anxiety and stress and pain he could ever wish for. And, unlike other times, all of this mental overstimulation has ended in something for the most part positive. Things aren't perfect now but they're possible and that's the most perfect a motivation he's going to get. Plus, he doesn't have to keep secrets anymore. Nothing's watching him anymore, and, as proven some minutes ago with Junmyeon, Yixing can finally let go. He knows what he wants to do, heal, and isn't fighting with himself anymore. He's finally back in control.

But speaking of that fight... practicality didn't win?

That's weird. Yixing thinks back to the golden sheep. The scene of him chucking the gift outside of the opening between the debris replays in his head. The words Junmyeon had said when he gave it to him, maybe this ridiculous little guy can be a reminder of yourself, you know? And that it was, yet Yixing had still sacrificed it to save Byun Baekhyun's life and get the both of them out of a situation where it would be so much easier to die. More practical to die.