- G R I M - R E A P E R

Mulai dari awal

Dante looked from the corner of his eyes, his chest rising and falling fast and that ladies and gentlemen was how I knew that he was beyond angry. If I pissed him off even the slightest, the final outcome for me would be to bury myself alive in a coffin.

Ace leaned in, his lips close to Dante's ear. His lips moved fast and with his words, Dante calmed down a little. I gave up on trying to decipher what was said and just focused on Dante's face, trying to see if he expressed a reaction. All he did was continue to send death glares my way.

I was pretty sure that his death glares would be the death of someone if they didn't have the balls to level up to him. I was pretty sure that his death glare beat the grim reaper's one. The biggest plot-wist ever would be if he was the grim reaper himself!

If it wasn't for my hunger that messed up my emotions, I would've pissed myself a thousand percent. Dante had that aura. The one where if you made it on his 'bad encounter with someone' book, it was practically saying that you've entered hell on your own. For good.

... and guess who made it into that book?

Zip it. I scolded my inner-voice that sang like it was the best thing that happened. After a couple of seconds, Ace stepped back and Dante brought his arm forward in small defeat. All throughout this, I held in a breath waiting for the unexpected.

A part of me sensed that whatever he was going to, it was gonna a bad one. No-one made a move to say something next so we just stood there, like were at a ceased crossfire. A ceased crossfire that determined who would make the first move.

Outside the cafe, I spot someone coming off a motorbike, taking a plastic bag out from the back. They were a delivery man. He looked down at the receipt, his eyes then looking up. He nodded a few times before he looked through the glass window, faded blue eyes meeting mine.

He breaks first and moved to walk inside the cafe, his eyes eventually making its to the broken glass that was on the floor. He look at everyone and spoke rhetorically,

"Someone order bubble tea?"

From the corner of my eye Theo raises his arm. He shuffles to the man and takes the plastic bag. The man nods and leaves the scene without saying anything extra. My eyes bore on Theo as he heads for the front counter, placing the contents down. He then comes back to the scene,

"Look, can we stop arguing. Scar I got you bubble tea. Go take a break and calm down,"

He then walked so that he was stood in front of me, speaking directly to Dante and Ace,

"I'm sorry about everything. I'll make you another coffee right away,"

I scoffed at his way of calming the situation. It only made me boil in annoyance. He spun around and held onto my wrist, dragging me away from the scene. I tried resisting him by planting my feet in the ground but it made it easy for him as I effortlessly slid across the floor.

I didn't bother arguing so I looked over my shoulder, holding eyes with Dante. He rolled his shoulders back and flexed his chest, standing tall and mighty like he had won the fight. I slit my eyes at him and blurt out,

"You can get served by this retarded goose!"

Dante bit back his words making his jaw tighten. He took a step forward but Ace stopped him by using his arm as a barrier. He looked to the side, Ace shaking his head as no. Dante breathed out deeply with a raised eyebrow,

"I'd rather get served by the retarded goose than you any day,"

He spoke dangerously. I subside his comment and mimic his face since I couldn't do anything else. Theo continued dragging me until I was no longer in the presence of Dante. I forced to sit down in the sofa, a large plastic cup of brown sugar bubble tea shoved in my hands.