[4] Something About You

Depuis le début

After school Bella got changed in the locker rooms for cheer practice and ran over to the side of the pitch

After school Bella got changed in the locker rooms for cheer practice and ran over to the side of the pitch. As soon as she arrived one of the other cheerleaders spoke up. "Has anybody seen Dana?" Caroline and Bella shared a look of silence as they started to stretch their arms. "Sounds like you have an opening on the squad." Rebekah smiled brightly at Isabella who smiled back albeit slightly nervous. "What are you doing?" Caroline asked Rebekah as she stopped stretching.

Rebekah only continues stretching beside Isabella who had spread out into a split. "Hey." Caroline called. "Hey." Rebeakh finally stood up and acknowledged the other blonde with a roll of her eyes. "You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives." Rebekah grinned as she set her hands on her waist. "I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity." Rbekah looked over at Tyler who was practicing on the field with the rest of the team. "Maybe even your boyfriend." Rebekah winked at Caroline tauntingly and walked off towards some of the other girls.

Isabella pushed herself up into a sitting position and up into a back walkover stretching her back, she stood up and looked at Caroline almost pleadingly. "Please don't do anything rash...she could snap your neck without even blinking." Caroline only pouted in response and crossed her arms before marching towards Tyler. Shaking her head Bella walked towards the other girls and stopped next to Rebekah. "Watch this." Rebekah ran forward and jumped up into an aerial then a cartwheel and down into a split.

Some of the other girls cheered her on, as she stood back up and strutted back over to Isabella with a wide grin. "That's it?" Bella smirked before running off into a start, pushing herself into a front flip to a back flip an aerial to a middle split. Rebekah smirked as she pulled Bella back up into a standing position, the two grinned at each other widely before breaking out into laughter.

Although the first day of their senior year was also the back to school kickoff the mermaid of mystic falls was never one to go because drinking mixed with her mermaid genes is a no go

Although the first day of their senior year was also the back to school kickoff the mermaid of mystic falls was never one to go because drinking mixed with her mermaid genes is a no go. But that didn't stop the rest of the group trying to capture Stefan and force him to turn it back on, sadly for them some vengeful spirits interrupted their plan resulting in Bonnie and Isabella being called to the school to help fix the problem. Isabella ran down the halls to the history classroom to find Bonnie and Matt.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't think she'd do something like this. I trusted her." Bella stopped next to Bonnie as Matt finished speaking. "You need to tell us exactly what you did to let Vicki out." The blonde told him as she caught her breath. "So we know exactly how to send her back." Bonnie added. Matt began to explain to the two witches what he did, Bonnie grabbed her grimoire and started to look for a spell while Isabella set up candles for channeling and used her magic to light them.

The blonde suddenly stopped and frowned in thought as a wave of dark energy hit her. "Something's happening." Bella looked over at Bonnie as she checked her phone to find multiple texts from Alaric. "Bonnie. Elena's in trouble, you stay here and do the spell. I'll help them." Bonnie nodded in agreement before the australian girl took off down the halls and outside to the parking lot where she found Alaric trying to break into his own car that was on fire. "Ric!" The girl shouted causing the older man to step back, she threw her hand up. "Adiuuatur!" Closing her hand into a fist the fire dispersed into smaller flames as she flicked her other hand causing the back door of the SUV to come off. Bella continued to hold back the fire while Alaric got Elena out and the two pulled Stefan from the back.

The four backed up away from the car as the fire now enveloped it and the car exploded. Alaric looked at the witch with wide eyes. "What the hell happened?" Releasing a heavy breath Isabella ran a hand through her hair. "Matt did something to try and bring Vicky back and she made a deal with some witch. Vicky would get to stay here if she killed Elena." Alaric groaned and rubbed a hand over his face tiredly. "Great more people trying to kill her."

Finally back home and in bed the Daniels girl fell into a deep sleep

Finally back home and in bed the Daniels girl fell into a deep sleep. Opening her eyes Bella found herself once again in the dream version of the town. Except this time she was dressed and driving to school, as she made her way towards the doors of the building she spotted the same man in the distance. He was dressed in a button up shirt with a buttoned best over it, his hair was nicely styled. He seemed dressed to impress but almost like he didn't belong in this time.

Bella narrowed her eyes in thought as she looked at him, the brown eyed man looked back at her and she noticed his eyes trail to her shoulder. She glanced down at the mark under her collarbone and looked back to where the man was to find him gone. Bella frowned frustratedly, she wanted to know who this man was and what drew her towards him. It was soon that they would finally meet l.

I love Bekah and Bella

I love Bekah and Bella. Periodt.
Xo - A