A CASE OF CONVENIENCE

AXE'S POV

So the hooligans and I have been hanging out nonstop for the past three weeks since the idiots have been road tripping and are now in New York...well at least the last time I checked they were. Especially Andy and I. He's insanely intelligent and funny and creative.

Last week he took me to the racetrack and we raced for like 4 hours. He kicked my butt the first 4 times, but after that I won every race. After that we went to the market to get food and then he took us to a cliff overlooking the city. Well, we had to leave the car and hike a bit, but it was worth it.  One problem...he kissed me and I didn't stop him. It wasn't that I wanted it to happen, but Andy is a really good kisser and I forgot myself for a second. Once I did, I backed up like somebody lit my face on fire. 

We left soon after that and I have been avoiding seeing him face to face ever since.

Hey. ~TheAndyMan

Hey ~Axecutioner

I wish I could say that I'm sorry for kissing you to make you feel better, but I'm not. The truth is that kiss blew my mind. I can't stop thinking about how soft your lips are, or how you taste. I do understand that I was out of line though, and for that I'm sorry.~TheAndyMan

Thanks.  ~Axecutioner

For the kiss. Anytime. ;P  ~TheAndyMan

Lol...~Axecutioner

If I promise to keep my lips to myself, can I see you? ~TheAndyMan

...idk if that's a good idea. ~Axecutioner

Why? Can't resist me? ;D ~TheAndyMan

Lol...you are too much. Fine, but you have to promise to keep your lips to yourself. ~Axecutioner

I promise. ~TheAndyMan

Okay. ~Axecutioner

**Victory dancing**~TheAndyMan

I laugh at his text. I'll see you soon. ~Axecutioner

Come open the door. ~TheAndyMan

Have you been standing out there this whole time? ~Axecutioner

Maybe...TheAndyMan

I open the door and Andy is standing there in his sleeveless batman tank top, ripped black jeans, and boots. 

He's stares at me briefly before closing his eyes. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

I smile. "You coming in or not?"

He nods and walks past me. We don't really do much except talk and watch movies while he demolishes the peanut butter.

"Alright Alright Alright, I'll give you that one." I laugh at the face he makes.  

"You better. My turn. You're trapped in a building. This building has four floors under the basement, that are on fire, you're on the ground floor.  There's an old wooden elevator, metal stairs, and a tunnel with a methane leak. They all lead to the street. How do you get out?"  Andy smirks and takes another spoonful of peanut butter.

I think for a second and answer. "I run out the front door and get as far away as possible"

He starts laughing. "How do you figure you can run out the front door?"