This is PROM!!!

WEYLYNN'S POV

So it's been like a week since Axe and I stopped talking. I mean we're still best friends...if you count best friends as not talking and/or seeing one another, well until prom that is. I didn't mean to be a jerkwad. It's just when I'm around her I don't know how to act anymore. And looking at her is like trying to stare at the sun on the hottest, clearest day of summer without shades on. Impossible.

We went to prom; we played nice for the moms and took pictures with "smiles". And although we were at the same table we might as well have been on different sides of the planet. I was trying to pay attention to whatever my date, Felicia, Francesca, Fanta or something, was droning on and on about. Axe on the other hand was totally in Maq world. It was sickening.

Girls kept trying to get his attention, but all he could focus on was Axe. I mean I get it, Axe in a dress...WOWCH!! It was shape hugging, mid-thigh length, sleeveless and all black with lace over the top of the material under. There was this see-through lace triangle thing near her jugz that showed her very tempting cleavage. And her ass!!!! Heaven help me!! I almost broke my neck a few times, as well as all the guys at prom that were eye groping her.

Her shoes were black with a bow behind her ankle above the gunmetal colored zipper. She had on fishnet stockings. And since the prom committee wanted us all to wear masks, she had on a black lace, embroidered, and feathered mask that covered the top right of her face.

Her hair was its usual curl, yet not as untamed. Her nails were pointed and painted in a matted gunmetal color like the zipper in her shoes, minus her pinky that was painted a shiny crimson that had a small black widow shaped jewel attached to it. Her makeup was minimal. Just smoky, cat-like eyes, which isn't surprising. She doesn't need makeup to be beautiful. And she smelled like amazing Axe-y goodness topped with vanilla.

She wore this black lace choker that dipped in a V near her collarbone and a black teardrop jewel hung at the bottom of it. Also, on her wrist was a black lace bracelet that hooked around her middle finger. Maq attached a red rose at her wrist on top of the bracelet.

All in all, she looked perfect, beautiful, hot, sexy, and delicious all at the same time. Lucky arse.

Compared to Axe everyone else might as well have been wearing dirty potato sacks. Well, of course minus Maq because apparently every female there couldn't keep their eyes off of him. He was wearing a black tailored suit with a black shirt on under and a gunmetal tie. His nails were also painted black, with a crimson colored pinky. He had a red rose attached to his pocket, where his crimson handkerchief was. His mask was gunmetal black and covered ¾ of his face. The only part of his face that showed were his lips and chin.  His hair was slicked back, but a strand kept escaping which made most, if not all the girls swoon every time he ran his fingers through his hair to fix it. 

Anyways, I'm wearing all black as well, but my tie is hunter green. Ma said the green brings out my eyes. And my mask is black and suede, and also covers ¾ of my face like the phantom of the opera.

The rest of the guys pretty much look the same, only our ties and handkerchiefs differ, minus Reyke who had to be the oddball and wear a gold mask.

Anyways, the night was long. The music was okay, I personally think we could have done a better job. Actually, I know if Axe Con played we would have done a better job without a doubt. Someone spiked the punch five minutes into it. There were space brownies at the jock table. The teachers were dancing horribly to every MC Hammer, Michael Jackson and, Prince song played. Some girl chunked in the punch bowl and hour into it. After the first slow dance song played, no more played because some couple took it a little too far and got escorted out. That's Prom.