BAND BABE

AXE'S POV

My Dad has gotten worse. I hate seeing him slowly deteriorating before me. I spend as much time as I can with him. Mom and I had a huge argument about it. We aren't really talking right now. Actually, I haven't seen her in a few days. She comes home obviously, but whenever she does I just stay in my room. I wait until she's asleep, or at work to eat. I just don't understand how she could do that, knowing that he was dying. She wasn't even going to tell me.

There are two weeks left until graduation. Jabb is Valedictorian. He has a 4.0 GPA. Yey Jabbawokee!! I knew my nerd could do it, I'm so proud of him...even if he is secretly a man-whore. Mine was second highest at 3.99. Maq oddly was the third highest at 3.97, who knew my pyromaniac was a genius? Walez' GPA is a 3.95, and Reyke's is a 3.94. So, to say the least we are all in the top 15 GPAs in the school. And we're all going to UCLA. 

Maq...all I can do is shake my head. The senior prank he is planning is just... I guarantee it will be on the news. At least it's better than the time he came up with the idea to set the fire station on fire. He thought it would be ironically funny.  He almost did it too, good thing I reminded him it was our small town's only station. If he burned it, who would put out the fire when his beloved prank shop caught fire? And he isn't allowed to have anything flammable in prison. That stopped him quick. Thank God.

A FEW WEEKS AGO AT BACKSTAGE AFTER THE BVB CONCERT

"I am freaking out! O.M.G. it's CC!

You'll never guess who said that. I'll tell you this. It wasn't me. It was Reyke. He saw CC and he turned into a teenage girl. Yup... Probably not the most manly moment of his life.

"Reyke, I swear if you squeal and start crying I'm having you committed." Jabb says looking rather serious.

"You mean like you did during-" Reyke starts to say.

"Shut up! I told you to never bring that up!" Jabb says with a red face.

Reyke puts his hands up in mock surrender.

I love these guys, but sometimes they are a bit suspicious. OMG was that Andy's foot!! Don't judge me. I am a teenage girl. It's Andy Biersack, you'd have to be deaf, blind, and stupid not to love with him. And he's single now too. (I know in RL he's not, but in my story he is because I can do that.)

I look good for a reason tonight. If it was any other concert I'd wear a random pair of pants, a random band tee, with a random pair of black chucks. Tonight though...oooh no. I dyed my hair black and red, and it is almost pin straight. I'm wearing a Harley Quinn corset. I got a Harley Quinn tattoo for my birthday over my right breast. I'm glad the scent of crème al a diaper rash wore off. That would not be attractive. The last thing I want to remind anyone of is a baby's irritated arse.

Anyways, I have on ripped red jeans. And I have my black BVB converses, custom made by moi. I have my silver BVB heart chain on and my Harley Quinn ear cuffs. And of course my black lip ring, also a birthday present to myself. I hate makeup so I just did smoky eyes, and lip gloss. All in all, I look hot. We've been posting on IG and snapchat all night and I've been getting rave reviews. It's a serious confidence boost. Especially after the past week I've had. The huge fight with Reyke and Walez, to my mom, then my Dad...Ugh, I felt like jumping a bridge. I needed this. I think we all did.

I think maybe I should have worn a hoodie. It's a little chilly in here, AC and all. I wonder what Andy smells like? What does his hair feel like? I wonder if Ashley will let me touch his hair? I wonder why Reyke had to go to the bathroom right after the concert? Couldn't he have waited until after we saw the guys? Now we're last. I hope they aren't grumpy after signing all those autographs, giving out all those hugs, and taking all those pictures.