YOO HOO, MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM AND POCKY SUNDAE

WALEZ POV

I pick up my cell phone and dial the experts.

"Hey Pumpkin! I miss you, when are you coming to visit your lonely mother again?" My mom asks.

Lonely...right. "I'm great, and I just saw you last week.

"Last week, was like last month." She says with a pout.

Oh mother. "I need your advice, is Ma Lyn around?" I ask running my hand through my hair.

"Yea, she's right here." She says putting me on speaker.

"Hey Nugget!! Are you eating well?" She asks

I laugh. "Yes  Ma Lyn, I am eating well and I have clean laundry." I add with a smirk.

"So what's up Nugget? What can we experts help you with?" She says with a smile.

I take a deep breath. "I kissed Axe, and kissed me...back." I say

I am met with silence. And then, "OMG!! Are you thinking a fall wedding too or is it just me?" Ma asks Ma Lyn, completely forgetting about me.

"I was thinking the same thing.  So, are you thinking burnt orange, red, and gold? Or, is that too much?" Ma Lyn asks. And I think I hear magazine pages being flipped rapidly in the background.

"Ma! Ma! I need help here! Or there will be no wedding!" I say flopping back onto my bed.

"Oh, right right! Umm...so she kissed you. Whatcha gonna do about that?" Ma asks

I face palm and shake my head. "That's why I called you two." I say slightly deflated.

"OOOhh I know, you could...no, Axe doesn't like flowers." Ma says thinking.

"I know, he could take her t-no, she hates fancy restaurants...and dressing up." Ma Lyn says "Dios mio...when did my daughter get so difficult to impress?" Ma Lyn asks

"Now you understand my dilemma." I say rolling over onto my stomach.

"Well, what do you think Axe would like? You spend the most time with her." Ma says.

"I know, I just don't want to screw this up. She basically just gave me the green light, and now that I have this open road...I don't know what direction to go in." I say before face planting into my duvet.

"Well, then keep it simple. Do something seemingly small to everyone else, but is huge for Axe." Ma Lyn says

"Simple. What is simple to everyone else, but huge to Axe?" I say more to myself than anyone else.  "Ma Lyn you're a genius!" I say excitedly. "I gotta go. Love you Ma, love you Ma Lyn! Oh, if you want Axe to wear a dress, it should be black and have lace."

Yes. Please have lace.

"We love you too!" They say in unison before blowing me kisses through the phone.

TWO HOURS LATER

After preparing everything, I walk into Axe's room with a blindfold. "Do you trust me Kitten?" I ask with a smirk.

She gives me an adorable frown and then nods. I walk toward her, and tie the blindfold securely over her eyes, making sure it's not too tight. I then take her hand and lead her up to the roof where the glass greenhouse is.  It's now sunset. I sit her in the seat across from mine and take off the blindfold, but tell her to keep her eyes closed.

I close the door and take the two yoohoo, mint chocolate chip and pocky sundaes out of the cooler.  Hers is special though. "You can open your eyes now." I sit across from her, watching her open those beautiful eyes in surprise.

She looks at me and then looks down. The most beautiful smile spreads across her face. When I think she can't get any more beautiful she giggles, and blushes. On the plate under her sundae I've written in fudge "Will you be mine? Yes _ or No_    "With her pinky, she takes fudge from one of the fudge hearts I drew and makes a check on the yes line.  She then looks at me and smiles.

I release a breath I wasn't aware I was holding. For a while all I can do is look at her in awe. I mean, I never thought that we'd be together, but finally she's mine. And I'm never letting her go.

THE END

Cheesy ending I know...eh?