BEST DAY EVER!!

SUNDAY MORNING

Axe's phone vibrates on her nightstand. She picks it up to see she has a text.

Meet me @the lake in 20mins - Reyke

Axe looks around to make sure Walez didn't mysteriously pop in while she was asleep.

Okay. See you soon. :P - Axe

Axe jumps out of bed and takes a quick shower, washes her face, brushes her teeth, runs a brush through her hair and then runs out the door. She arrives at the lake on her mongoose about 5 minutes late. She leaves her bike against his truck and looks for Reyke. She finds him standing on the dock with his back to her. He's wearing a white V-neck t-shirt that hugs his muscular arms and chest.  Even though his dark blue jeans hang low on his hips they hug is toned arse perfectly. Axe stands there and just admires the scenery for a moment.  She finally snaps out of her dream state and walks over to him.

"You're late." he says still facing away from her.

Axe walks up to him and wraps her arms around him from behind. "In my defense, I was asleep when you texted."

He turns around in her arms with a smile on his face. "So, you got out of your bed to come see me?" He looks down at her with a boyish smile on his face.

"Yes..." She frowns up at him, not really sure why he's looking at her that way.

He returns her hug. "Awww babe, you do care." He kisses her forehead.

Axe rolls her eyes at him. "So, what did you want? I was having a really good dream." She looks up at him with playful anger.

He smirks at her. "I forgot you're impatient." He lets go of her waist and takes her hand. He leads her to the back of his truck.

"...Well...?" she says looking at him with curiosity.

He pulls down the hatch door and pulls back the cover to reveal a picnic basket, a blanket, and mismatching pillows. "Tada!" He smiles down at her with a slight blush.

She looks at everything with a huge smile on her face. She turns to him and throws her arms around his neck briefly.

"I figured if I was going to wake you up this early, I should have food to curb your wrath?" He looks down at his feet, and then back up at her with a small grin.

"Very smart." she says smiling at him.

He fist pumps. "Not dying today." He picks her up by her waist and lifts her onto the back of the truck.

Once they get situated, he opens the basket to reveal two super Reyke specials, aka two garlic toasted heroes, with roast beef, grilled chicken, bacon, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. He also pulls out a large bottle of grape juice and two wine glasses, two slices of turtle cheesecake, and a family sized bag of Doritos.

"Aww Reyke! It's perfect!" She beams at him.

He smiles shyly at her and nods. "Thanks." He blushes.

They eat everything and I do mean everything. After gorging themselves they sit lazily in the back of the truck. Reyke is lying on a bunch of pillows and Axe is on the bunch of pillows opposite him. They sit quietly, just looking out at the lake.

"So what happened last night?" He looks at her with a small smile.

She blushes. 

"So it was good, are you two together?"

Axe blushes again and nods with a smile.

"Yes!"

She giggles. "I know you didn't ask me here to talk about Maq and I. What's up?"