CHERD

I have a question. Why was trigonometry invented? Better yet, why do I have to learn it? I have that stupid quiz today. Seriously! When in life am I ever going to need to find "x"?  I already see mine everyday. 

Maybe I can use it when I'm looking for buried treasure? 

But, I have no future plans of becoming a pirate.  Although, I would look pretty hot with an eye patch, a corset, leather pants, and leather boots. If I was, I would make Captain Hook my love slave.   

That accent, and those mesmerizing blue eyes

That accent, and those mesmerizing blue eyes...I'd love some of that booty. ARG!!! 

...Mental face palm. I need help.

I stare blankly at my future husband, Andy Biersack, plastered all over my grey ceiling. 

They always creep Walez out

They always creep Walez out. He's always like "Big Brother Andy is watching you sleep." 

What an idiot.

We, "the pack", have been practicing nonstop for this gig we have on Friday night.  I kid you not. I woke up this morning playing a leg.  And it was one of those times where Walez stayed over the night before, so needless to say, the leg I was playing wasn't mine or some mannequin, not that I keep those in my room because I don't.  

Thaaaat would be weird. Then again, I've done stranger things.

Anyways, I wake up to a red, laughing Weylynn who slept in my bed and had the audacity to say to me "are you done Jimi Hendrix or will there be an encore?". 

(For those of you that don't know who Jimi Hendrix is)

You're welcome.

I chased him around my room and then beat the crap out of him with my Batman pillow. And he was laughing the entire time. He then says, "maybe we'll only practice for two hours today since you can play the gig in your sleep ". Then he ran for the bathroom and slammed the door shut, laughing like The Joker.