Chapter 29: Worried

*Prodigy's P.O.V*

We're FINALLY on our way to Philly! This couldn't be any better than I had anticipated. Me, my family, the guys.............and Brooke. I'm just hoping everything runs smoothly after all the whole camping mishaps, cause that was just a hot mess. Everything has to go well in Philly....it just has to.......

*Brooke's P.O.V*

We've been driving on the freeway for 3 hours now and it's been really hard for me to ignore Roc, ....considering that we're on a bus and there's only so many place he could be. Ray and Nicki were playing video games in the..."living room" I'm not exactly sure what to call it considering that we are on a bus and almost all the rooms are on a connected. Those two seem like the weirdest couple I've ever met, don't get me wrong I love Nikki and Ray Ray but they just seem way too close for this early in their relationship if you ask me.

The world seems so confusing and mixed up to me right now, I don't know what's right. Maybe I just needed to clear my head...yeah...yeah I'm right that's all I really need ..to clear my head. I took a deep breath and trying to calm myself down before I got any more paranoid than I already seemed to be. Someone slowly began waving their hand in front of my face signaling me to come back into reality. I shook my head a bit and looked up to see Prodigy looking at me with that bright sweet smile of his. "You ok? you looked like you were thinking about something....a lot and knowing you, you might be freaking out inside. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Boy, whatever I'm not freaking out but enough about me. What's up with you? you excited to see your family.....and yeah, I so know it's a stupid question cause I can see it on your face that you're more than thrilled." I said making he smile softly to himself and look to the ground moved over on the couch to let him set new to me. He looked back up to me and took the seat next to me.

I glanced out the window, seeing all the blurry clusters of trees zoom by us. I looked back at Prodigy who had been watching me. I scrunched up my brow with an uncontrollable smile spreading across my face "What?" I asked. He simply smiled at me and look at the ground, which only made me smile too and look away. "I bet JoJo and your parents will be happy to see you" I said re-starting the conversation again. Craig had a really close family, he's very family oriented just like the other guys and I think it's really nice to see these guys so close to their families. He's little brother JoJo though, I'm sure would be more than thrilled to see him.

Craig has always been super close to his brothers but his older brother was in collage so he sees his family as often as Craig does. As for JoJo, he's like any other little brother who looks up to his big brothers. He even cut his hair in a Mohawk just like Prodigy's. "Well I know they're gonna be happy to see you I just hope CoCo still recognizes you." I teased, CoCo was the cutest toy poodle you'll ever see!! Craig got her from his parents on his birthday a few years back, even though it's his dog he share her with JoJo (is that not the sweetest big brother ever?).

He looked back up to me with a smirk, "Me?!" he asked with a confused look, "What about you? CoCo and the rest of my family haven't seen you in like forever." He wasn't wrong I haven't seen any of the guys' families in a while. They are all like my family so it seemed weird to me that I hadn't spoken the any of them in years. I swallowed hard and sent my attention towards the window again. "Well this is going to be a kinda of awkward reunion don't you think?" I asked the clear sound of nervousness and slight fear in my voice. He slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder, It was a comforting feeling that I was used to with all the guys, it felt natural was this a bad thing?

"Don't worry, you know my family loves you, you're like the daughter they never had. When your around my mom has someone to go shopping with and get an honest opinion on if the outfit looks good or not. My dad has someone he can completely spoil rotten and my brothers have a sister to spoil too and tease of course. There's isn't any reason for you to be nervous." He reassured me, pulling my closer into a hug. I smiled, he was right every point he made was true. I knew there was nothing more for me to be nervous about but I still couldn't help the feeling.

"You two look a little friendly over there, I don't need to come over there and separate y'all now do I?" Ray said teasing me. I rolled my eyes "Don't worry daddy" I began batting my eye lashes sweetly, looking back up at Prodigy "he's being a perfect gentleman."...........

*Nikki's P.O.V*

Out of all the subjects and electives we've taken over the years since we started high school Brooke can physically pass chemistry, but mentally it's as if its is a whole new thing to her. She can be so naïve sometimes. I just wish she would just get her head out of the clouds and see what's in front of her. From the very corner of my eye I spotted Prince, poking his head out from the bunks. I could see a slight disappointing look mixed in with some anger in his eyes.

I smirked to myself "Let the games begin" I said in a hushed tone so no one would hear me "Whatcha say Nik?" asked Ray, pausing the game we were playing. "Oh um nothing" I said with a smile. The smirk still present on my face turning into an evil villainous grin it's about to get a lot more interesting and that's a promise......................................................................................................................................................