Chapter 52: Gone Girl

*Brooke's P.O.V* 

I was finally back at rehearsals and everything was once again running smoothly. It was the last day that the crew was shooting the episode I was guest staring on. Nothing was out of the ordinary, the boys had their own rehearsals to get to so it was just me and the girls today. I started to pack my things up from my dressing room. After i finished, I sat down in my chair and looked at myself in the mirror thinking for a moment about how much things are going to change in my life. Counld I just find out that I have a secret twin that lives in this far off land or someting? I hate that I'm being put under all of this pressure. I have to take over my role over night, this is nothing compared to being an actoress. I wish things could be different but.....they can't be. I have to tell the boys everything before I leave tonight, they deserve to hear the full story before I go. I looked once more in the mirror at who I am. Who I was, someone that I may never be again.........

That night.....

I slowly zipped up my bag, giving the room one last look before I left. I hope I wasn't leaving anything I thought. I left the bags by the bed and walked out to see the others happy, making jokes at each other. I had a rather serious, yet upset look on my face. Jake looked over at me and knew what was about to happen. He knew that it was time I tell them everything. "I have something I want to tell you guys." I began, trying to think of how I should tell them. "I'm leaving, tonight, I'm sorry-" Ray and Nikki cut me off before I could explain. "Bitch, sit yo ass down where the hell are you going?!." Nikki exclaimed. "You're leaving...... to get Starbucks? right?" he asked with a puzzled expression. I exhaled deeply, I knew this wasn't going to be easy. "No, I'm leaving for good. I waited this long to tell you all because I wasn't sure how I was going to tell you. I'm still not sure how to tell you."  "What do you mean? like gone for good?" Craig asked with a worried expression. "Nikki would you be quiet you knew I was leaving, but yeah, gone for good. I never told you guys thing because I wasn't sure how you would react and also because I was told not to tell anyone."

"Hey, you're the one that got the big acting job give a sister something to spice life up with damn." Nikki responded. I rolled my eyes and then continued. "Look, just like how Nikki didn't know I was "Diggy's sister" there is another part of my life that you guys don't know about. You guys have asked me before why my last name isn't Simmons like my siblings, other than keeping me out of the spot light there is another reason. Grandmother's maden name, when she married my grandfather she changed it to De Santis. If you don't know it's ugh...one of the royal families back in Italy." I paused for a moment expecting them to be in a state of shock and disbelief, and they were. "Wait, you're royalty too? I'm your best friend and I didn't know this. Why didn't I know this?!" exclaimed Nikki with another outburst. "Yeah, well all my siblings had the same last name that I have but at some point my parents  had it changed to my father's last name."

I sighed and took a deep breath, "The truth is my grandfather never approved of my father, he thought that he wasn't enough for my mother and thought that she deserved better. He threatened to keep her from her taking over the crown one day. I'm not sure how he did it, but he did. He did say that if she were to have children they would have to be worthy of the De Santis name. He made a few tests to choose which one would be choosen as the next heir. Technically it should be one of my sisters but they both turned it down. For me though, I don't have that choice." I said, looking away from their eyes, I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take. Why am I always in these uncompromisable positions?

"Are they allowed to not accepted a crown? what girl doesn't accept something shiny?" Ray asked, he's definately spent too much time with Nikki. "Yeah well that's the thing, we have all been trained on how to be royalty, the laws of our land to the history of our family and the image we represent. It was only until I was born that some drama happened. Long story short we had to make a peace treaty with another kingdom in Spain, in other words  in order to make this treaty legit I was made a part of an arranged marraige with the prince from the other kingdom who was bron a few months before I was born. My mother agreed knowing that there was no other choice, it was comforting for her in a way because she knew the mother of the newly born Prince." my eyes strayed away, I kept them focused on my hands as I allowed my bangs to hide my face. I could feel the disappointed and upset look I was getting from Prodigy. I feel horrible that I never told him any of this.