Chapter 37: The Dinner (Part 2)

*Prodigy's P.O.V*

"Ahh, so lil sis is back in town" Terry said with a slight life, leaning back on his bed, "Yeah, it's kind of like old times." I smiled to myself thinking back at all the memories we shared. "Man, she hasn't changed has she?" I looked at him and smirked "Someways, more than others." "So this time around I'm-" He was cut off when we hear Brooke's voice, scream out. Terry and I both looked at each other with such fear in our eyes, without another word between us we raced to the source of the shrill, scream. My room. We ran into my room, but no Brooke. We continued our search; racing down the stairs as the screaming continued.

We found Brooke downstairs jumping up and down, screaming......with delight(!?). That's when we noticed a few shady figures standing in the doorway in front of her. We both moved a bit closer, the light immediately hit their faces. Terry and I both sighed with relief . Standing in the doorway with open arms; which she jumped in without hesitation was her older Brother Daniel. Beside him was her older sister Angie, her little brother Russell, her other siblings and her parents. I sighed, shaking my head and looking at Terry, who playfully punched me in the arm. "Dude, next time make sure your in the room so I don't have to do so a 30 mile dash in my own house."

"How are you guys here?!?" I took a few steps toawrds her, close enough to her ear and said "Well that would have to be me.......and my parents of course." I saw the smile spread across her face as she quickly turned around, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Thank you..." she whispered softly. Brooke let go just in time to whip away the tear that raced down her smiling face. "I can't believe you did this, thank you...this is the nicest thing you've ever done for me." I smirked slightly, nodding knowing that I've put back a smile on her face.

The smile soon turned into a confused look as she turned to face her family. "How did you guys know we were going to be here tonight?" They stood there, looking at one another smiling when my I heard my mother's voice. "Well surprize!! and I think we can answer that; you see babygirl Craig arranged for them to fly out here. Besides, how long do you think your mother and I could go without seeing each other?! It's been years after all you should have known we were going to get in contact sooner or later." Brooke laughed giving Mama Wanda a hug to thank her. "Uuummm...I hate to break up this loving family moment ladies but JoJo and I are hungry...... I mean we don't want Cindy and her family to starve now do we honey?" Dad said popping his head into the crowed doorway.

"Yes dear." my mother replied rolling her eyes. It wasn't long after that we were all piled into the two stretched limos. On our way to dinner....what would the rest of the night hold I wondered.............

*Brooke's P.O.V*

After my little panic attack back at the house, Uncle Craig cut our mini reunion off to pile us all in the two limos. One of which they must have used to pick up my parents and siblings which it probably why I hadn't seen it when we first came. All the adults were in one and the kids in the other, I could already tell by this arrangement that our limo was gonna be way more fun. Angela, Vanessa and I were gossiping about everything that has happened to us recently. The boys and my brothers were talking about sports and video games and catching up. That's when I noticed that there was one person that wasn't in a conversation....Nikki. I looked over at her sitting next to Ray, I watched as she ogled at my brother. This always happened....not just with Nikki but alot of other girls. I lightly shook her shoulders, hoping to bring her back down to reality.

"Nikki, snap out of it." she then shook her head slightly and looked over to me in a dazed look. "I think I'm dreaming, but I hope I'm not because I can't believe I'm in a limo with my bestfriend and a bunch of celebrities." I gave her a strange look before answering her, "Wait, what you aren't mad at me for not telling you?" Nikki looked over in my direction with a a big smile, spread widely across her face. "How could I? besides I kind of understand why you couldn't tell me anyways. I just wished you would have told me that your brother was "Diggy Simmons" months ago. Not that I don't like Ray but I mean...girl you couldn't hook a sister up?" I rolled my eyes giving her a disgusted look. "Yyyeeww, that's my brother and besides he's older than you it would be WAY too weird. I just don't think I would be able to handle any make out sessions between you two if that would ever be possible. my skin crawled just thinking about it. "Damn, can't a sister dream?!"

We all chatted and swapped stories until the limos pulled up at the entrance of the resturant. I was stunned from the moment I step foot out of the limo. I turned back at Prodigy, my jaw practically hitting the floor. A huge smile instantly spread across my face, "You remembered." I said, my voice filled with excitement. I could hardly gather the words I was feeling, I instinctively throw my arms around his neck. "I can't believe you remembered" I whispered softly, with my face buried in this chest as a few tears slow streamed down my cheek.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked with a chuckle. "Hey, wanna break up the hug-fest so we can go in guys ?" Nikki asked. I wanted to prolong the hug just a little longer but I reluctantly let go, knowing that everyone must have been waiting on us. We entered the elegantly decorated dinning room of the restaurant. Several twinkling light shining from all around us, illuminated the lightly lite room. A large crystal chandelier hung in the center of the room, adding to the already romantic ambiance.

The dark red color the the walls added to the ambiance, along with the bouquet of red roses on each of the tables that contrasted against the black table clothes. Every detail looked so well thought out, just as I remembered it..."Wow...this is amazing" Nikki said, looking around in awe around the room. The whole night was perfect, memories of that night came flooding back. The food was just as good as I remembered maybe better!

During dessert I was enjoying my cheesecake when music began to play. Both my father and Craig's lead their wives on to the dance floor as the slow song began to play. The boys seem the get the hint and each finding themselves an appropriate dance partner. That's when I noticed Prodigy offering to dance with me. It's been so long since we last danced together, this was an opportunity that I wasn't going to pass up.

He lead the way to the dance floor; placing his hands on my lower back and my arms wrapped around his neck we began swaying to the song. We seemed so comfortable dancing together that we hadn't realized that the song and now changed to a high up beat salsa. "Mind if I cut in?" Jake asked, without waiting for a response, spun me out of Prodigy's arms and into his own. I laughed as he quickly dipped me. It wasn't long until there was a spot light on us as we switched into a tango. It ended with a dip and Prince with a long steamed rose in his mouth from the table's center piece.

This was possibly the most fun I've had all summer. After our hot, Latin dancing, I walked out to the balcony to get some air. Prod came from behind with a smile on his face, "You look tired" he said with a laugh. "You were great out there." I blushed slightly. What he didn't know is that I had no idea where all that came from it's literally been years since I've dance like that. I quit dance because without him or Jacob dancing for me just lost my interest. "Thanks, the last time I danced with you was at your Aunt's wedding reception.""Yea, I remember you always said you want to come back here." I smiled, remembering that day. "I did...didn't I?"

For the rest of that night Prod and I stayed up talking about old time until it got really late. Which I guess want the best idea since we had a flight to catch the next morning. Well, if I could I would do it all over again there is nothing I about this night..........................................................

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys !!! Ok so in finally off on summer break I'm gonna be a bit busy but I'm going to update as much as I can. So sorry to keep you all in suspense for so long but exams and school was stressful over all. Hope you all are enjoying the story, leave comment so I can make the story better and enjoy your summer =D

***************************************************************************************************************