Chapter 16: Weather We Go Or Not

*Princeton's P.O.V*

Ray, Roc, Nikki and I were outside the tour bus goofing around on our skateboards, well the guys and I were on our skateboards Nikki was trying to get the hand of it. I was kind of weird seeing that Brooke told me that Nikki was more of a girly girl and she didn't really like anything like this. I wonder what got into her?  Prod was inside, he was still.....well he IS mad at us for what we said to him earlier, well it's more like the entire converstion got him mad.

*Brooke's P.O.V*

I sat on the bus, deep in thought, thinking  about everything that had just happened, I still couldn't figure out what Prodigy seems so mad about. Could I have said something or done something I shouldn't  have? I asked myself. Multiple questions ran through my head as I stared out the window aimlessly not looking at anything in particular. Nikki, Ray, Prince and Roc were outside messing around on the boys' skateboards, what suprized me was that Nikki was out there. She hates sports and stuff like this. There could only be one reason why she's out there, but I can't think about that right now I had so many things already  running in my head that Nikki's strange behavior seemed to be the least of my problems.  So I was in here alone.....well not completely Prod is in the bus too but he pretty much isolated himself in his bunk with his head phones in, not wanting to talk to anyone.   

"You ok? You seem alittle bothered." I heard Princeton say, easing into the seat next to me. "It's -" I sighed heavily, it's so frustrating to have someone mad at you when you've done NOTHING wrong.........as far as you know that is. "Why is he mad at me?" I asked him with concern in my eyes, still not looking directly at him.  "Bonita he's not mad at you.....it's me and the guys he's mad at it's just....we were talking and.....well ......look it's not important right now." He said. I turned towards him revealing my puffy red eyes.

"It IS important he's never in the many years that I've know him EVER and I mean EVER been made at me. When he looked at me all I saw was darkness." I said in muffled voice, the tears began streaming down my cheeks. He only looked at me with concern and worry. No words being spoken he could tell how hurt I was inside. He pulled me close to him trying to comfort me. With my head resting on his chest, my tears continued streaming down from my eyes uncontrollably. With each tear that fell to the floor the pain only got worse inside............

*Prodigy's P.O.V*

I was laying in my bunk, thinking to myself. I took my earphones out because I just really needed to think right now. I overheard Prince and Brooke's conversation, I hadn't realized at the time how much I hurt her. I was so mad at the time that I didn't even think anything thing of it. I just really needed time to think. The guys shouldn't have been buggin' me early then I wouldn't been in such a suckish mood. I groaned "Why am I such a dumb-ass?!" I said in a hush whisper to myself. I crawled out of my bunk and walked to the bathroom, I saw Brooke crying in the doorway. Her back up against the wall, hugging her knees. I kneeled down to her level. She lifted her head looking at me. Her face was tear stained with more salty tears pouring from her eyes that were red and puffy. "B I heard what you and Prince were saying. I-I I'm sorry I had no idea that I hurt you that bad or that I hurt you to begin with, I wasn't thinking.

"I was just really pissed at the guys they were getting on my nerves I honestly didn't mean to get you upset." I was more upset with myself than anyone else at this point. "I know you wouldn't hurt cause you always told me that you hate seeing my upset......but..........it's just that even when you were mad you never showed it when you were around me that much so this is totally different for me. It's a side of you I've never seen." she sniffled. I lifted her head up with my index finger under her chin "Look at me." I insisted  

"There is no reason for me to be mad at you and even if I was you know I can't stay mad at you for too long, you know that." I said brushing away the last of her fallen tears. In an instant she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in a warm hug, still sobbing. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I just hope the guys don't get any smart ass ideas from our converstation earlier because they maybe my brothers but I'm not afraid to kick their asses. 

*Nikki's P.O.V*

 I was trying to balance myself on Roc's skateboard.....but then again I should have thought this out considering I don't know HOW to skateboard it wasn't my best choice, I admit. I'm not much of a sports type of gal, I'm more like the shopping and mani pedi kind if you know what I mean. What have I gotten myself into I thought. "WOOOOAAHHHH" I tumbled backwards almost hitting the hard asphalt but lucky for me Ray and Roc were able to catch me just in time. I blushed and began laughing. "I can't believe I just made such a fool of myself" I said still laughing, covering my face. "Nik you we're that bad......you balanced at least.......sorta." Roc said TRYING to make me feel less embarrased. "Thanks Roc." I said still laughing rolling my eyes as the guys helped me back up on my feet. Keisha walked past us with a worried look on her face, she seemed so busy worrying that she hadn't noticed us.

We looked at each other dumbfounded, what was going on I wondered. We all seemed to be thinking the same thing and took up the skateboards and went into the tour bus. "Keisha, are you ok?" I asked. "Guys I have some bad news the call that I just made, it was to Walter, he's at the airport right now and he said that our flight to Philadelphia was just canceled so it looks like we're gonna have to drive there." She said. "But there's more..........................

*************************************************************************************************************** Ok yeah I know I said I was gonna post this chapter tomorrow but a fan of mine insisted that I posted this chapter so ya'll got lucky ;P Bye for now :D