Chapter 21: Where's Brooke

*Prodigy's P.O.V*

Everything was getting really tense in the suite. Brooke ran off, and we still don't know where she is all  because of Nikki and Ray's little secret. If you ask me they should have told her before the rest of us found out. She was right , it wasn't fair that she didn't know, I have to find her and I had an idea bout where I could find her. Knowing well enough that none of the guys know this but I've known her the longest besides Prince. My parents would always take me and my siblings along with them when ever they went to visit Brooke and her mom, every holiday we got, even a couple days during spring break and summer we'd go visit her and her mom and hang out. We were always really close, but after she moved we lost contact. I stood there with my hands in my pockets, getting lost in thought as the rest of the guys and Nikki continued freaking out and arguing about what just happened.

I started making my way out the suite, if there was anyone that  could figure out where she went it would be me. I didn't wanna say anything to the others because I knew they'd want to follow me and right now knowing her and how she would react I knew it wouldn't be the right move to tell them and let them tag along. She needed time away from them right now, it was obvious. To be completely honest Brooke can be kind of a hot head at times when she gets really upset and she can over react and jumpt to conclusions without even thinking. That's just who she is, so having the group of people she's mad at try to calm her down will only let her flame burn more. I walked up a few flights of stairs and finally came up to a door leading to the roof. I saw her leaning over the edge, the wind lightly blowing throw her thick straight hair.

She looked so deep in thought that she hadn't noticed my presence. I took a few steps towards her so that I would be in ear - shot distance so she would hear me. "It's ok that you're upset you know, I don't blame you for being mad at us you had all right to be." I said sympathetically. She didn't turn to meet my gaze, she didn't speak. No response. She only continued to stare out over the distance of New York with all it's bright shining lights of the different stores, resturants and buildings. The faint twinkling of the stars above us; in the pitch black night sky. She finally responded breaking the silence "It's not that I'm mad......it's more like I'm disappointed you know? I thought that you guys trusted me enough to tell me anything you know , well I guess I was wrong, but I'm still mad at ya'll though." Her voice seemed much calmer than it previously was.

 I nodded my head understandingly and started approaching her a bit more. I swallowed hard from the guilt, that bitter feeling I felt at the pit of my stomach. "I'm sorry, you can trust us and you know you can always trust me." I said lightly putting my hand on her shoulder. She turned to me, revealing the bright red flame of the fire still burning in her eyes, she was stubborn one of the many things that made us alike. "I don't really know if I can actually trust you, if I remember right you ALL knew about this whole thing except me, you kept it from me. I remember if I've said this already but it's ok if best friends have secrets, we all do. We all have those little details of our lives that not many people know, but when many people that you aren't that close to know you're secrets.......your best friend should know it too."  

You could tell from the tone of her voice that she was really hurt; just the look in her eyes told you more about what she was feeling even if she could ever express it in words. "I didn't say anything to you because they said they were gonna tell you and I thought you would be more hurt if you found out from me and not them" Her eyes softened a bit, the flame begining to dim. She was now understanding that I wasn't the one to blame for anything. "and besides earlier I wasn't in the mood for anyone elses problems, that's what they brought up earlier why I was upset, one thing lead to another and they all seemed to turn from Ray and Nik's business to mine and of course it had nothing to do with it and was on 2 complelely different topics." I explained. She looked away trying to think of what next to say.

"I guess your heart was in the right place then. I'm sorry for going off on you like that, it's just I didn't want any drama or anything in my life right now..........I.....I can't handle being sad or upset....I literally can't." I filled with concern now hearing these words. What did she mean?  I walked a few steps closer to her until we were only a few inches apart. I tried to make her look me straight in the eyes, I needed to know what was going on. "Brooke what are you talking about?" I asked as she slowly turned my way. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, her eyes still closed. " I never told any of you this but I can't handle being upset because.......because............-" She cut herself off and finally opened her eyes and rose them meet mine.

Impulsively I pulled her into a hug. We must have stood there for what felt like hours, it was obvious that she didn't want to talk about it right now. "Come on let's go back to the suite." "No" she replied in a soft whisper. "You can't stay up here, it's too cold out here and Keisha's gonna be back soon wondering where you went." I said. She just shook her head "No, I can't, I wont, I don't want to see them.......any of them right now." I nodded understandingly.

"Come on Ray's staying in your room with Nikki since she's upset at herself so you can sleep in Ray bed for the night I'm sure he won't mind." I explained trying to convice her to come back to the suite with me, hoping that she would. After a few minutes I finally conviced her. When we got back to the suite I explained the whole thing to Keisha she was a bit mad at Ray and Nik for not telling HER about any of this but she seemed to understand Brooke's position so she said she could switch rooms until everything was worked out. I just hope that the girls work things out.............................if Brooke will even speak to her that is.....................................................................

*************************************************************************************************************** Hey kinda long chapter this week anyways I tried writing at a different person's P.O.V for this chapter I was just trying to see how it would go so please leave your comments below welling me if I did a good job with the P.O.V since I normally do either Brooke's or Nikki's.