Chapter 46: Best Part

You're The Reason 
Why I Became Stronger
But Still,
You're My Weakness

You're The Reason Why I Became StrongerBut Still,You're My Weakness

I slowly awake to see his arms wrapped around me. I can't believe I had a weak moment like this. Why after all he's done now my body wants him. Maybe he wouldn't have cheated if my body didn't deprive him of sex. Am I really blaming myself? I know this isn't my fault. But, I love him so much. I wish he wasn't cheating on me. I slowly, gently and, quietly make my way from under him and out of the bed. I walk to the other side of the room and grab my shirt I was wearing. I walk into our closet and grab anything with a random pair of shoes. I just wanna be comfortable and away from him. I go to the dresser and open it very slowly. I grab a pair of bra and panties. I don't even care that they aren't matching. I close it back hoping the sound doesn't wake him. I head to the bedroom door. I grab the handle with a shaky hand and turn it slowly. I open the door enough to slide through. I look back like I could see him but, I couldn't. I felt a tug at my heart like I shouldn't do this. But, I ignore that thought and feeling. I head out of the room. I close it behind me. I jump from seeing Latoya walking down the hall in the outfit she had on last night. 

"What are you doing?" She asks me.

Not even a good morning.

"Nothing." I say lowly. 

I start making my way towards the guestroom. She follows close behind me.

"Why, are you sneaking out your own room with clothes in hand?" She asks staring a hole into the back of my head. "Are you going somewhere to cheat on my brother?" She says as I stop in front of the room. 

I know she didn't. I look at her straining my eyes. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to break things. I want to throw things. I wanted to run away. I wanted to disappear. I want this pain to go away. I want this anger to go away. I never want to feel this way ever again. 

"The more you're around. The more I see what Jermaine was talking about. You're just here for his loneliness till he was ready. Now he is and you're trying to get in his way." She says and covers her mouth quickly. 

Like she surprised herself with what she said. Could she be right? Could that be why Robin is in the picture? Am I in the way? I twist the knob and push it open.

"Maya, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." She says as I close the door in her face. 

I shouldn't be here anymore. I don't believe I belong here anymore. I've seemed to have overstayed my welcome. Thank you for helping me see that.

_______________________________