Chapter 35: Ollie's Arcade

I'd like to laugh with you for the rest of my life. 
__________________________________________________

"Baby, are you ready?" Michael asks for the third time in the last ten minutes

I come out the closet while slightly giggling and he looks at me. 

"Yeah." I say with an eye roll and I stick my tongue out at him. 

"No, you are not." He says sternly as he walks over to me from the dresser. 

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. 

How am I not ready? I am dressed. Socks and shoes on. I have a t-shirt and shorts on. So what's the problem. It's hot today. Hell yeah I wanna be comfortable. Curls are defined and bouncy. So how the hell am I not ready. He places his hands on my shoulders and his eyes scan my entire body. He licks his lips before looking back up at me. He groans lowly. 

"I want you to go back to our closet and change your clothes."

"Why?" I whine out. "It's gonna be hot today." I say crossing my arms. 

"I will not have other men looking at what is mine." He says in a growl. 

My eyes grow wide. He leans forward and kisses my forehead. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just you got on these really short shorts. There's a opened design on the sides. All your skin is exposed. Those sexy legs that only belong wrapped around me. You are mine." 

Shit. I need to change now. He doesn't do much and my vagina becomes a waterfall for him. 

"Michael." I breathe out. "I'll go change." I say lowly. 

I turn on my heels and his hands grip my hips. I try to move but he has a stronger hold. His fingers find my shorts. His fingers hook the sides and I take in a sharp breath. He pulls them so hard that one side rips. I turn around in a quickness with my mouth hanging open. 

"Why did you do that?" I ask still with wide eyes. "Those were my favorite."

"I'll get you new ones." He says with a shrug. "Now take those shorts off." He demands coming closer to my face. "And get on the bed."

Whoa. I moan lowly and feel my vagina convulse. I didn't even realize I took my shorts off. Till I find myself climbing onto the bed and laying down on my back. Legs bent up waiting for him. I sit back up quickly. I take my shirt off and then my bra. I see him facing his dresser. His pants and boxers drop to the floor. He steps out of them. He turns to face me as I'm laying back down on my back. I see that he has a condom on already. Damn why did he get so hard? I didn't do anything. He unbuttons his shirt with a quickness and takes it off with his undershirt. He comes to the edge of the bed and sits on his knees.

"You can't replace me shorts. I made them myself."

He nods his head while biting his lip. His hands grip my thighs spreading my legs wider. His thumb presses into my inner thighs as he pushes himself inside of me. I groan out loudly. His dark eyes soften.