Chapter 27: Ain't No Other Man

"Mm

"Mm." Michael I moan as I move my body above him. 

Ever since the first time I took a ride on him that's how we start and we finish with me under his intense stare as I cum multiple times. His hands give me guidance as my hands lay on his chest for support. His almond shaped dark eyes stare into mine. Since he's entered me his eyes stayed locked on mine. My head falls back as I feel his hands caress up the curve of my back. 

"Look at me." He demands. 

I look down towards him. Meeting his gaze as my insides exploded. My body became my own waterfall, well his own personal waterfall. His body never stopped moving as mine tried to slow down. He wanted more from me and my body was gonna give it. I wanted him to have me in a way no man has ever had me. I want to give him all of me. I brace myself with my hands on his shoulders. Ignoring the sensitivity of my vigina still convulsing from my first orgasm and I just had my third. But, I want him to have me. Show him just how much I am his. How much I need him. I adjust myself on my knees. Letting him slide out of me. Just his tip remains. I stare down into his black eyes as I bite my lip. I feel him twitch and my body lets out a deep moan of desperation for him. He grips my thighs. Holding me still as he raises his lower half into me. Meeting him halfway. I yelp out from the pain. Pain that was very much pleasurable for me. He sits up with a quickness and cups my face. His eyes changing back into those beautiful brown doe eyes. Eyes that I fell in love with. 

"Baby, are you okay?" He asks with wide eyes. "Did I hurt you?"

I move myself forward against him and he grips my thighs. I move slowly against him and his head falls too my shoulder. 

"Maya." He grunts out. "I need you." He breathes out against my skin. 

"Lay down." I demand. 

My pace stayed the same as I lay down with him. I lay a little to the side as my fingers rest gracefully against his cheek. Not once blinking as I slowly leaned in. 

"I love you." I say against his lips. 

Not giving him a chance to respond. I kiss him sensually. Just gentle little pecks as I stare into his brown eyes. I hear him mumble I love you as our kiss grows more intimate. His tongue asking for entrance. There's nothing rough or sexual about our kissing. He's kissing me slowly and softly. It's full of so much passion, love and it was all him. Just like I was giving all of me. He is doing the same now. He is giving me all of him. We are making love. Something I only want to share with him. 

"Mm." I moan as my mouth slip from his. 

His hand grips my thigh. Spreading me more open for him and using his lower half to pump into me very slowly. Letting me feel every inch of him. I cry out his name in pleasurable agony. I sit up wanting to feel more of him. To give him more pleasure too. He stares up at me while biting his lip. 

"Damn it." He groans out as the phone rings for the third time in the pass hour. 

Who the hell could that be?