Chapter 31: The Press Conference

You need someone who wants to be there when it's messy and when it's hard

Not just when it's fun and when it's convenient. 
And you need someone who chooses you when it might not be the easiest choice. 
And you need someone who would rather do nothing with you than anything in the world with someone else.

________________________________________________________________

**I don't know how the press release went. I've heard different stories on how things went down. So this is my version.**

"Ladies and Gentlemen The Jacksons"

I sat a room that has a couch. Mirrors. Two windows. A table and a few chairs. I sat in the room with Bill, John, and Frank. A medium size TV sits on the one table in the room. I was nervous and I don't know why. Something feels off today and I can't quite put my tongue on it. I'm just happy to see that smile on my baby's face. I hate how he hides behind his shades. But I don't want other females to see what I see when I look into his eyes. I don't need anyone else to fall in love with him.I watch as him and his brothers walk up to the long table that holds only three Microphones for each of them.

I watch as him and his brothers walk up to the long table that holds only three Microphones for each of them

Cameras instantly flashing them. Now I understand why he always wear is sunglasses. I feel like I could go blind just from watch the TV. Before they can even say hello to the crowd questions were flying at them. Damn my baby is so handsome. Especially when he smiles. He looks straight and bites his lip in that sexy way that makes my body heat up. I cross my leg and swoon over my baby. I hear Bill and John giggling next to me. Jerks. I roll my eyes at them and focus back on my baby.