Chapter 25: Good Morning

What's Meant To Be Will Always Find Away

__________________________________________

I stretch my aching body and let out a ugly yawn. I open my eyes to look at Michael's spot to see that he isn't there. I wonder if last night actually happened or did I imagine it. I lift the silk sheet up to see that I am naked. Last night did happen. I squeal out in excitement. I slowly rise from the bed and wrap the thin silk sheet around my naked body. I walk over to his full body mirror just examining myself. 

I feel so different now

I feel so different now. I am in love. I am so happy. But, where is Michael? Why would he up and leave after what we shared last night? I don't want to think the worst but still I can't shake this nervous feeling. I call out his name in his bedroom to find it empty. I walk out his room calling his name to get nothing but silence back. I sigh heavily and head into the bathroom. I unwrap the sheet from around me and stuff it on the towel rack and do my business. I flush and wash my hands before brushing my teeth. I dry my face with my towel and then wrap the sheet back around me. I head out the bathroom and into the kitchen. I brew myself a cup of tea. I set it down in the middle of the island before hopping up on it and sitting down. I lean back on my hands just staring up at the ceiling as my cup of tea cools. I swing my feet a little not knowing what to do with myself. I hear the sound of the front door opening and closing. My heart beat quickens as I hear someone's footsteps grow louder indicating that they are getting closer. I close my eyes not knowing what to do. It has to be Michael. No one can just freely walk into his apartment. I bite my bottom lip once I feel two big hands touch my thighs. 

"Good morning beautiful." Michael softly says before kissing my cheek. 

"Good morning handsome." I greet back as I open my eyes. 

"What are you doing?" He asks and moistens his bottom lip with his tongue. 

How I want to feel it all over my body

"Nothing really. Just waiting for my tea to cool."

"I've missed you." He says and leans forward to peck my lips. 

"Mm." I hum. "Why did you leave me alone then?"