Chapter 33: Cater To You

I love my sexy man.

_____________________________________________________________

"Come on you two." Bill says. "You both are gonna get sick." 

How long have we been dancing here? The rain is still pouring down. The thunder is still loud. The lightning is still striking down. I blush under his beautiful smile. He smiles sweetly at me and I lose my breath. I place my hand against his wet cheek. I need to know that he is real. I stand up on my tippy toes as I stare into his eyes and come closer to his face. I press my forehead against his. 

"I love you so much Michael." I whisper as I close my eyes. 

"I love you so much more Maya." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me. 

"You both are stubborn." John says. "You both need to get out of this rain and get home." 

"He's right." Michael says. 

"I know." I say with a sigh. "I'm just really happy right now. I want to relive this moment forever." 

"Me too beautiful. We'll relive this moment in our home forever."

"Do you promise?"

"I never wanna finish falling in love with you." 

"Baby." I whine in a giggle as I blush at him. 

"Mm." He hums taking my hand in his. "I'm your baby." He says giggling innocently. 

"Will you love birds get in the dang car already." Bill says. 

"Alright alright." Michael says giggling. 

"There's a blanket out for you two. Just in case you both are cold." John says. 

"The heat is on too." Bill says. 

He opens the door and Michael slides in first than me. I snuggle up to him as he wraps his arms around me. I kiss his cheek and he giggles shyly. I wrap the blanket around us. I press my forehead against his cheek. I feel him lean more into me. I sigh in complete happiness. 

"Which one was I today?" He asks. 

"What do you mean?" I ask as I close my eyes. 

"Was I your king or your baby?" He asks. "I need to know for the future. I want to make you happy forever. I need to know what moments I need to be yourking. What moments I need to be your baby and if I need to be both."

"You were definitely my king today. Exactly what I needed." I say and place my legs over him. "When we get home I need for you to be my baby."

He places his hand on my cheek. I blush as he strokes my cheek with his thumb. 

"Promise me no more running away. That we'll work through whatever we are going through." He softly says

"I promise baby. Promise me you won't push me away like that again."