Chapter 39: No Ordinary Love

I Want To Be The Only Hand You Ever Need To Hold.

This was their last day of rehearsal then they have a couple days before the tour starts

This was their last day of rehearsal then they have a couple days before the tour starts. Michael and I were finally packed. Tonight was our last night in his apartment. I don't know how different things are going to be at his mother's house. We won't be able to do half of the things we do now. Michael loves morning sex and random 2 am sex. He's really comfortable now. Especially with tasting me. He likes to wake me up like that and do that random times. In random places. We've been okay. I guess. He's only been going to rehearsal. I didn't forget what happened. I kinda just put it in the back of my mind. But the hurt is still there. But, I love him so much. He'll always be my baby. He's everything to me. Despite all that has happened. I love every second we spend together. I know it's all gonna be worth it in the end. He might break me if he doesn't work on it. I'll always love him. But, he just might push me so far. 

"Hey girl." Lilly says sitting next to me. 

"Hey." I say looking at her briefly before focusing back on Michael.

It's such a turn on watching him perform. The way his jaw tightens. The way he moves his hips. The way his sweat glistens on his neck. The faces he makes when he sings. His singing. Ugh. I just want him to put a baby in me already.

"Damn girl." Lilly says giggling. "You really into that man." 

What? I look at her confused. 

"You are aware you said that shit out loud."

"Huh?"

"I just want him to put a baby in me." She mocks. "Your ass moaned too." She says laughing. 

I glare at her. 

"Jerk." 

"Don't be mad at me because you said it."

I rolled my at her. She laughs even harder. Charlie sits on the seat that's in the row in front of us. 

"What's up." He says allowing his arm to hang off the back of the seat. 

His eyes linger on me and I take in a sharp breath. Do not do that. Surprisingly he's still been respectful. He doesn't try to overwhelm me. He's trying to be my friend and he's being patient. But, it won't woke. I'm so in love with Michael. I've been wanting this man to impregnate me since we were 3 weeks in. That was 2 months ago. I bite my lip thinking about him. I wanna feel him. I wanna feel every inch of him. That man is so intoxicating. I don't know how he does it. Making me want him so bad when he's creates magic. But, I love the way he makes me feel when he's doing normal things. Shit got me wanting him to put a baby inside of me. 

"What do you want Charlie?" Lilly says with a groan. 

"I can't come over here and say hello?"

"No." She says a little louder. "You did that crap an hour ago. Mind your business and leave Maya alone."