The ride back to the Sphnix was long and quiet. RM was emailing and talking on the phone, getting all the councilmen together and discuss important business. They all set a date for tomorrow to have everyone at the palace.

Jungkook nerves were wilding up, which is unlike him. But he knew the goal and he was doing his best to make sure he doesn't fuck anything up.

When they made it to the Sphnix palace, Princess Jennie was the first to greet them. She was smiling widely at her cousin, Which scared the five men.

"Why is she smiling?" Namjoon asked.

"Should we be worried?" V asked

"Umm King Jungkook, I know I'm you're guard but Princess Jennie scares me. Do you think you can go up first." BamBam ask.

"Yeah, you are the king. I mean it's not a real threat, she's your cousin." Jimin slightly shoves Jungkook towards Jennie.

Jungkook hesitantly walk towards his cousin. Jungkook know he is a king, and he is confident and does not let him intimidate him, but once in a while his cousin Kim Jennie can be very scary especially when he doesn't know what she is thinking. These are rare times but he still does not underestimate her.

"Jennie..." He drags her name out.

Jennie smile widen and he took a step closer toward him. She finally wrap her arm around Jungkook.

"I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you are going to be a dad."

Jungkook tense posture finally relaxes, when he realizes she was just happy. He wrap his arms around her.

"Thank you."

She pulls back, but smacks his arm. Jungkook slightly stumbles back in surprise. "What was that for?"

"You didn't tell me. I had to hear from Rose!" Jennie crosses her arm with a pout.

He gave her apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. What do you want for an apology? A necklace, a new dress, or maybe a car?"

She eyes him suspiciously, "I can have anything?" He nod his head. She uncrossed her arm. "Let me plan the baby shower."

Jungkook eyes widen. "No." He walks away into the palace.

"Why?" Jennie follows.

"You go too far on parties. And you know that."

"But this is a baby shower! You have to go big!" She explains.

"No."

"But wh—"

He stops walking and turns to Jennie. "No Jennie."

"What if I ask Lisa?" Jennie ask with a mischievous smile.

Jungkook narrows his eyes. "If she say yess then I can't stop you." Jennie start to jump, "But If she says no, then that's the end of discussion. That means you and Rose will not go behind our backs and plan something and ambush us. Understand?"

Jennie looks as if she was offended. But she knew as well as he did, that was going to be her plan C if Lisa said no.

She signs out, "Fine." She mumbles out.

Jungkook walk away into his room. He wanted to rest and be prepared for tomorrow when the Councilmen arrive.

The next day, in King Jungkook conference room along with Jimin and Namjoon, there was about 46 other men, who were head men of their area. You can see the nervousness and confusion of why everyone was here. Usually they only all get together like this when their is a new heir or a urgent meeting, which this was.